Wrigley Hostel

Chicago, USA

Good place to meet people. Strong WiFi. New towel everyday. They have pancake breakfast. I've had pancake breakfast since SEA. Only downside is there I'd only 1 good shower. The others has a weak pressure.

• 26th Jun 2014

Capital Comfort Hostel

Washington DC, USA

The place I stay at was at their 2nd location 5 blocks away. Lack of a common room/meeting area. The shower I used only had scalding hot. So couldn't bathe.

• 24th Jun 2014

Washington DC House

Washington DC, USA

Their booking program encounter a glitch when I was booking. So when I showed up they didn't have my reservation. I booked 2 nights, but only stayed 1 since they were full. Otherwise strong WiFi.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Globetrotter

WiFi only avail in common room, spotty when there's a lot of ppl online. Beautiful building, clean modern washroom. Only annoyance is there's only 1 key for a dorm. Sometimes when you ask reception for the key, they state someone is in the room so it should be open. If you haven't met all of your dorm mates. There's the potential to walk up 3 flights of stairs only to find it lock and having to trek back down and up again

THANKS for the BEAUTIFULL BUIDLING, CLEAN and MODERN WASH ROOM... FREE WI-FI for sure only in our 24H NON STOP SOFT BAR... a choice after complain of using noisy internet in the room while people were sleeping...

More of a hotel vibe than hostel. WiFi not free gotta pay. Comfy bed and blanket

Hostel Mango

Prague, Czech Republic

Good place. Comfy bed and blankets. Only downside is the curtains are thin sunlight will peek through. And my bed happen to be besides the toilet/shower

• 31st May 2014

Interhostel

Stockholm, Sweden

WiFi spotty. Gotta rent sheets for 50sek. Squeaky bed.

• 27th May 2014
  • Globetrotter

Good social atmosphere. Plan outing for most nights. Good wifi. Only downside is security a little over the top. key card is need to get into building again to access your floor and lastly your room. Just a bit tiring.

• 30th Apr 2014

Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Reminds me back in high school hanging out in some dingy basement. Just now I'm above ground

hi.. thanks for the comment,, but i think that every one needs to know that your deal for what you got is more than fair as all what you paid is ONLY 6 $ ,, sorry we are not 5 stars place!!! we are just a hostel for budget people.good luck..owner

Hallmark Hotel

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Great place. It's a four star hotel. Be aware there's a new emirate tax. So I had to pay an additional 20dir or so a night. Only downside is afterwards I wanted to extend my stay, and the price has gone up, they wouldn't honour the previous price.

Grannys Hostel

Kuta, Indonesia

I was only there for a couple of hours. A young sociable crowd. Perfect if I was 10yrs younger. WiFi not working, but there is free wifi from a hotel couple buildings down.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Dana Guesthouse Bali

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Negombo Beach Hostel

Negombo, Sri Lanka

Not a true 24hr check in. I arrived 3am, staff had gone to bed. Not faulting them they received me warmly. WiFi a bit spotty. Make sure if you have to paid for breakfast. They offer to make omelette and I assume that was included but was later told there a charge. So just inquiry about all charges.

• 27th Jan 2014

Warung Coco

Kuta, Indonesia

Not all of the accommodations surround the pool. There are a couple of buildings a short walk down an alley which house more beds. Good strong wifi.

Bedbunkers Hostel #1

Kuta, Indonesia

The AC does not work. Made for uncomfortable sleep especially in a 15 person dorm. Lack of common area made it tougher to meet and mingle with others.

• 29th Dec 2013

Dillenia Guest House

Miri, Malaysia

Mrs. Lee is wonderful. Found it quite pleasant receiving a hand written note on my arrival and departure. Knowledgeable on Miri and Mulu.

• 14th Dec 2013

Beds Guesthouse

Kuching, Malaysia

As the name of the hostel states bed is what they do. Quality mattress, soft covers, 2 pillows: 1firmer the other softer, depending on your preference. Knowledgeable and helpful staff. Common area is a living room. Movies or Xbox being played. 2 computers for usage. WiFi reaches dorm.

• 10th Dec 2013

Travellers Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Locate between 2 different metro lines. This adds flexibility in planning your route to see the city. Daniel and his staff are very knowledgeable and will offer their recommendations on the sights and activities. If they're in doubt, they're quick to Google. The bunks are nice that they're sort of enclosed to provide privacy. But it's a little tight got to sleep diagonally.

Nice clean hostel. Free toast for breakfast. Soft lumpy mattress, sleepable. WiFi reaches dorm. Close to Jonker st.

Hi Eric! Thanks for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again. Fernloft MK Team.

Container Hotel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

More of a hotel vibe than hostel. This is most likely due to being a new hotel 3mths old. I believe it will be an amazing place when it gets establish and ppl flock to it. Love the concept of reusing materials. These shipping containers and storm drains were designed for one purpose. Now they are being used as accommodations. Unbelievable. Also strong WiFi, comfy bed and covers, plushy towels. Short walk to main shopping district and transit line.

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Good place. thai staff can sometimes be disorganise. notice in my dorm 4ppl were booked into a room with 3 beds. all in all a good place will def book again here

The dorm was like a big rompa room. Mattress on the ground side by side. WiFi reaches the bedroom. Walls are paper thin. I could hear the vocalization of ACTION TIME happening in the next room over. Darling is a sweetheart. Joyous funny and with an infectious laugh. Peter's very helpful observing if my scooter need a bit of air or not.

• 28th Nov 2013

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Value can not be beat. 99bht unbelievable. Strong WiFi. Has nice place to lounge and chill. They have a 2nd location down the road. Very swank, pool, pool table, tree house, fire pit.

• 26th Nov 2013

Echo Beach Backpackers

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Was there for full moon. the bunks are side by side by side, but surprisingly it didn't feel cramp nor noisy. Towel not provided, which would have been appreciated considering the $. Good place to meet and socialize. Makes a mean good savoury pie.

• 15th Nov 2013

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Keep getting kick off wifi. basic meals available. street food available across the street. nice modern industrial look

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Strong WiFi, even in dorm. No meals available, but resto are nearby and kitchen is provided if you wanna cook. Faster to take the stairs than elevator.

• 31st Oct 2013

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Strong WiFi. Able to surf in bed. Good place to meet people. Laundry is coin operated. Instant noodle is the only meal offer, but kitchen is available to use to cook up something. Western toilet. Good shower soap and shampoo provided

• 28th Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

So good i booked here again after spending a couple nights elsewhere. And the value 35RMB cant be beat

• 27th Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

HI nihao, Thanks for your good comments,we will do everything better and better, see you next time! Regards Shanghai City Central hostel

If you looking to meet people try city central. This place feels more like your living room. Chill out do your own thing. Get away from the Shanghai hustle. There free usage of the TV with plenty of movies to select

• 25th Oct 2013

Good location to meet people. No WiFi in room. Pretty good overall

• 22nd Oct 2013

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Finland

I arrived at a bad point in my travels. Sitting for 2hrs next to a guy vomiting on my flight here, while Im dealing with my own physical ailments. Hungover, dizzy spells, and worrying if everytime I flatulate is it going be a shart or not. During the 40hrs I was there my shoes were always wet resulting in wet feet and feeling cold deep in my bone. Kunming is not what the Dr order for a hangover. But food at the hostel was cheap and saw there was an extensive stock of foreign beer

• 20th Oct 2013

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Excellent hostel. Staff speaks good English.

• 15th Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The owner is amazing. Very helpful. We wanted him to book train tickets for us. He told us to go to the train station which is not too far and wrote down our request for our next destination in pinyin. Otherwise he would have to charge a service fee. As we were checking out, he offer to drive us the train station for free. Good guy!!

• 11th Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Happy Dragon Courtyard

Beijing, China

• 26th Sep 2013

Chambers of the Boheme

Istanbul, Turkey

Charming building. Gotta climb alots of stairs to get to room. Wifi is weak in dorm