• Australia, Female, 25-30
HI NYC Hostel, New York, USA
25th Aug 2013

The facilities were very clean. Rooms were also clean, we were given a sheet and blanket and each bunk bed had a small light and electric point. Bathrooms were very clean. Great areas just to chill, and internet access was available for 2 dollars.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Hostel One Paralelo, Barcelona, Spain
21st Oct 2012

The people are amazing at this hostel. They were super helpful, friendly and make you feel very welcome! I traveled by myself, and with this being a smaller hostel I was able to talk to people and see them often and make friends quickly. I will most definitely stay there again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
YHA London St Pauls, London, England
10th Oct 2012

When I firsted walked into the room it was a bit smelly, but this went by the next day. The only issue was the toilets for 2 or 3 days were not functioning which ment we had to travel upstairs to use the toilets.

Hello, Our toilets have been under refurbishment, we are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. However, there are toilets halfway and at the end of the corridors as well, no need to go upstairs next time! Thank you for your feedback. Soledad Duty Manager