Location: USA,

Iguazu Falls Hostel

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Has it's charm - had room #9, 4 bed with a balcony! 1 block from the bus & great restaurants. The worst was the wifi - 2 bars max, mostly limited & AC on only at night. Pool was green but were cleaning it the day I left. Staff was fun though.

Holy Lodge

Kathmandu, Nepal

No one was at the airport to pick me up - reception said a guy was there, the owner said his wife was there - no one was there so went to the Tibet Guest House - excellent with battery back up!!!! I did go here the next day but after no electric for 10 hrs I left. The basic $6 single room: bed felt like a cement slab, no fan, wifi, toilet paper, bathrooms were filthy. Don't do it!!!!!

Bled Hostel

Bled, Slovenia

Kitchen is huge & fully equipped, excellent friendly/knowledgeable staff, 2 mins from the bus, perfect location, great bar, comfy beds, perfect wifi, outlets everywhere, great place to meet people. Was perfect!

Ostello del Chianti

Florence, Italy

No staff on site, have to check in across the street. Only good thing close to bus/train stations.

Hello, I am afraid that you are mistaking us with some other place. I was here to check you in when you arrived and we had some conversations about your trip to Marocco and in particular about your stay in Essaouira. This is Ostello del Chianti and there is no other place across the street from us and neither are we close to a train station. All the best Declan

Ostello degli Elefanti

Catania, Italy

Big gorgeous hostel with huge lockers, spotless, in house restaurant, comfy beds with curtains, balconies, excellent wifi, perfect location - right next to the square. My only negative input is there are no toilet seats! My 2 night stay became 1 week.

You was the best guest of the month. Now we have toilet seats. All the best

Green Milk Hostel

Essaouira, Morocco

Fun hostel. Have to be young or at least young at heart! My 3 days will be 30 days. Comfy beds, excellent staff, close to everything. Finally a hostel in Morocco you can cook! Huge rooftop terrace. No lockers but hasn't been a problem.

La Casa Del Sol

Marrakech, Morocco

The women staff only play on their phones, watch videos, etc. No helpful details given, disappear during the day leaving the cleaning lady there who does not speak English well. 2 showers/1 toilet for dorms & is downstairs. Reservation screw ups - moves people to their sister hostel, always out of toilet paper, no music, TV or cooking facilities. Just not a fun hostel if you want to meet people. Beds creaky & uncomfortable.

Shiado Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Stayed 1 night & left. 10 bed dorm so cramped & smelled like feet! 2 toilets - 1 always broken. Small kitchen/frig & cooking area. Too many better hostels in Lisbon for the same price.

We got very surprised with your review: we wonder if it is a mistake and not related with our Shiado Hostel? We think this as: 1- you've stayed 2 night in Shiado Hostel and not one night like you wrote in your review 2 - We don't have and never had a 10 beds dorm (you've stayed in a 8 beds dorm) 3 - there is no not a broken toilet...at all! 4 - A kitchen that has 12 places table can not be as small as you describe. Best Regards, Paulo (manager)

Magnolia Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Something for everyone no matter the age. Huge outside patio & an indoor one as well,so can party but can also have quiet time in the room w/a small terrace. Large comfortable common room w/HDTV. Dorm rooms are comfortable w/large bathroom, lockers, reading lights. Basic breakfast but plentiful. Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable staff, great location, 2 grocery stores nearly, large kitchen w/2 frigs - very homey & sociable - my 2 nights turned into 7 & would go back!!!!

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

Good hostel for the young. Too commercial feeling - just not for me, but very clean, comfy beds, great bar, large common area & patio. Big lockers under the bed, excellent staff, great wifi even in the rooms.

Hey! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hostel. Thank you for the kind words about our hostel, amenities, and friendly staff. We are glad to hear you liked our property, and enjoyed your visit with us. PILOT Design Hostel & Bar Crew

Almaa Sintra Hostel

Sintra, Portugal

You better be in shape to stay here. I timed the 20 min. walk uphill to the main square, lots of stairs. Only 1 outlet in the 8 room dorm w/no wifi except the common room which only had 2. Costs 7-8 euro for the taxi from the bus/train. The breakfast is good, staff so friendly, beds comfy, they made a fire every night. I think this hostel is overpriced.

Ljmonade

Cascais, Portugal

This is more of a home than a hostel. No real common area except for 2 small sofas in reception area & a D/R table. Nice area, clean, good basic breakfast & patio.

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Kif-Kif Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

My only complaint was not enough outlets, only had 1 in a 10 room dorm, only a strip for the common area. Staff was fun & so helpful. Very cozy & great beds. Would stay there again.

La Casa Del Sol

Marrakech, Morocco

Staff was helpful & sweet. Only 1 toilet (downstairs) for entire hostel. 2 showers also downstairs, but had hot water. A very quiet, laid back hostel, very clean except for the bathroom which had no mats, so water everywhere, hard to change clothes. Beds very comfortable, warm & had heaters in each room! There isn't a restaurant or cafe & can't use the kitchen, if you bring food the staff will cook for you at a price & offer free tea during the day. No TV or music.

After 11:30PM whispering only, no music - only a TV, no outside terrace, the tiny kitchen that seats 4 closes at 11PM & so crowded if more than 5 people are there, with laminate floors everything echos, when we asked for our heat to be turned on - the reception said 'maybe you should stay somewhere else", my money was stolen while in the shower which is ankle deep within minutes. Only good thing it has an elevator.

Hi how are you!!! thank you for your review !! im sorry but is our low season and in the hostel was not many people maybe you been looking a party hostel anyway we are a small hostel were you can relax after discover the city, And when you says that your money was "stolen" was in the early afternoon an was 2 people in the hostel myself and other old client ...mmm very strange...

Hostels del Mar

Mar del Plata, Argentina

If you like filth, no wifi (limited for 4 days), mold & mildew, walls that are so thin that echos every word all day/night, old foam mattresses that are the most uncomfortable beds ever - this is the place for you. Eating area only seats 6 people, only 2 shared computers that you can never get on, bathrooms that felt like they have never cleaned them - felt dirtier coming out than going in, water drifts into the hall. 2' dust under the beds. In my bottom 3 of 30 hostels. So overpriced...

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

1st time I stayed gave 100, this time had to leave since the AC blew warm air, they wouldn't fix it or move me, over 100 degrees outside we were melting in the room. They have 2 elevators fitting 4 people for 300 beds & 1 always having problems & if on the 9th floor... Plus 1 bathroom for 10 people, no where else to go unless you go down to main reception area on the 2nd floor.

Punto Urbano

Mendoza, Argentina

My 2nd time here, love this hostel - the breakfast, tons of bathrooms always with hot water, free hour of wine, huge kitchen fully stocked, just a delight & the staff become like family. Perfect location as well.

is always a pleasure to have you in the hostel, we thank your presence. This hostel and we miss your smile eduardo y el staff

Kombi Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Excellent hostel, would stay there again. Great rooftop bar/music, clean, comfy beds & quiet dorm rooms. The owner is so great and helpful, can't say enough about this hostel.

Hi there! Thanks so much for the great review! Hope you made it to Argentina alright after your wild time here in Santiago!!! ;) Thanks so much for staying with us!

Hostal Sunny Days

Arica, Chile

Sumac Chaska Hostel

Ollantaytambo, Peru

Supertramp Hostel

Machu Picchu, Peru

Great hostel, dorms are quiet, comforters, comfy beds, staff is amazing, best food & cocktails & inexpensive. The only thing I would request is more hooks in the showers.

VIP House

Cusco, Peru

Friendly AQP

Arequipa, Peru

Loved the beds with curtains in the dorm! Spotless, feels like staying in a house. They do charge 6 pesos for breakfast of eggs, bread, butter/jam when I got a full dinner in town for the same price. Make sure the price is correct before you book since Hostelworld posted $3 - NO but they honored it for 1 nigh. I would definitely stay there again.

Dear Diane first we want to say thank you for your stay with us and offer you our apologize again so were our mistake absolutely in the prices (symbol price) in the first moment, and you pay S/13.6 soles per one night in private twin by according at your booking, you did not pay for breakfast , the second night you decided stay one more nigth thank for that and you pay the same price published on hostelworld page S/18.00 soles in six beds dorm .Now the promocional price is S/14.5 soles.

Arica Unite

Arica, Chile

What a great hostel, like a home. Comfortable beds with 2 pillows, comforter! Quiet - a block from the beach, the market - loved it & the owners are excellent. Going back there on my way back to Argentina - definitely stay there!

Hostal Rural

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Like staying in someones home. The beds are the best, 2 pillows & a comforter! Huge storage lockers. The open market is right down the street & a block from the beach. Everything was excellent.

7 Duendes

Salta, Argentina

The most spotless hostel I have been in. Laid back, quiet, staff is excellent, location is perfect next to restaurants, grocery store, huge lockers in the room, beds so comfortable, a lot of bathrooms/showers, just everything! for 3 & stayed 6 - definitely stay here. Diane

San Juan Hostel

San Juan, Argentina

My 2nd stay there & I if return to San Juan will stay again - you guys are the best!

Punto Urbano

Mendoza, Argentina

My top favorite hostel. Huge kitchen = totally equipped, tons of bathrooms/showers so no waiting, dorms are spacious with big lockers, unbelievable breakfast with eggs / pancakes to order, juice, coffee, pastries, everything - so rare in this country. The free wine at night is fun, excellent staff with knowledge of the city - they become like family, also can book tours - just everything is perfect. Would live here if I could - STAY HERE, won't be disappointed.

Casa Pueblo Hostel

Mendoza, Argentina

One of the best hostels ever. So centrally located, so spacious but quiet, tons of bathrooms, dorms are huge with lockers to match. The kitchen is amazing, the staff outstanding. Wish I could give this a 20 - have to visit there & I hated to leave! Thank you guys so much! Diane Rankin

Thank you so much.

San Juan Hostel

San Juan, Argentina

What a great hostel if staying in San Juan - close to everything. The rooftop is excellent for cooking out, drinking, low key hostel so quiet places as well, no noise in the rooms but still can meet people, play ping pong, great kitchen. My 3 day stay extended to 5.

Los Tres Gomez

Capilla del Monte, Argentina

Aldea Hostel Cordoba

Cordoba, Argentina

On The Road Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

My 3 night stay turned to 6 - my room even had a balcony with french doors. Location is perfect, tree lined streets, safe, great restaurants, stores, etc. The hostel is spotless & the 3 Juan´s are great hosts! Can party on the roof with inside/outside areas so noise does not filter to your dorm room. Huge bathroom & best shower! Great breakfast. Hated to leave... Don´t miss staying there when in Palermo.

Ideal Social Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Good place if ya wanna get robbed if you turn your back on your 'stuff' for a second. Walls make of tissue paper, Paid for a female dorm & was put in a mixed without even telling me.

Posada San Francisco

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Suncampdr

Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

There should be screening on the front door (which is really a gate), deduct the deposits we pay Hostelworld, clean the rooms! I even had a wasps nest behind a plaque on the wall in the living room. Plus no lights at night outside to get to the restaurant/bar with all those steps.

Bavaro Hostel

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Should have a shower curtain in the bathroom. Make sure the person on reception is more knowledgeable about the area.

Posada San Francisco