Everything is good. I especially like the key card system. It can use for the room door and the locker. However, I think the bed is not clean as it look. It seems have some bugs inside. I was stung by the bugs and I felt so itchy all the night. I couldn't sleep well !

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Everything is great in this hostel. Very clean! But there's no kitchen.

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

Everything costs (wifi, computer, luggage storage...) The room is small Location is good ( near subway station)

Hostel Altair

Nice, France

It's location is really close to the train station and to the main street. The room is clean, but there's only 2 toilet in this hostel. Equipments and facilities in the kitchen are not enough ( there's no washing-up liquid)

Altea Hostel

Nice, France

This hostel is close to train station. The facilities in kitchen is great, and they have outside enough space for dining. I stay in 9 beds mix room, and the room size is too crowded for 9 people.

Good to hear that you liked the kitchen and terrace. There should be plenty of space for 9 people in the large dorms but we have 6 bed and 4 bed dorms also for people that don't want to share with too many people.

Flower Hostel Milan

Milan, Italy

This hostel is really far from the main train station. The kitchen is dirty . Every used plate and bowl are not washed. Room and hot water is nice.

William's Lak

Budapest, Hungary

It's a small but comfortable and clean place to stay. You can access to wifi in the room. The kitchen is nice. This hostel is hard to find, because it's difficult to recognize by the outside. It is hide in an apartment. The info about this hostel mention about "Breakfast Included" in "Facilities" part, but the staff didn't say anything about it and I didn't have breakfast, either.

Natural Guest House

Rome, Italy

The water in bathroom was so cold. The heating didn't work most of time( so the room was really cold at night) But the owner was kind and friendly. There's no sign of the guesthouse, we have to call them to find the right place.

the water in the toilet has 70c° but you must understund that our colture is different from yours in the moment that you wants travel.Heating work 9 hours per day as the ecological rule says in italy,by the way i told you that you miss vitamin A and the E. sorry,but here is cola just for you,i mean 25 c° inside the home are more than necessary! In italy guest house have not the sign outside,we are not a hotel but if you give attention you can easly read the name on the buzzer. you should notice the little things in the life and you will be happier :)

Euro Inn

Milan, Italy

We pay extra 2 euro for the city tax(each person per night), and the information on the hostelworld website indicated that the tax is included. Even more, we pay another 2 euro for the linen(per person), this price wasn't shown on the hostelworld either! So we pay extra 4 euro in total!!

MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe

Frankfurt, Germany

A&O Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof

Karlsruhe, Germany

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

1. There's not many sockets in the room(10 people mix room), only four sockets in the room, and four of the sockets are located beside the front door of the room. It's too far from me. My bed is located far away from the sockets. I can not take good care of my smart phone when it was charging. 2. The socket in the bathroom can not be used. 3. There is an small elevator in the hostel. It's good! 4. This hostel's location is really good. It's near the exit of the subway station.

Zodiakus Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The beding(fitted sheet) is not clean enough.

MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

Chili Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

1.Every time we want to borrow the hair dryer, it wasn't available(once it was broken, and the other time it had been borrowed) 2.We couldn't connect to the wifi at the 5th floor(where our room at)