Fully Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

For being one of the cheapest alternatives i could find in Seoul I was extremely surprised by the quality of this guest house. Very friendly and helpful staff and the fact that it isn't a very big place helped create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere among all the guests. We had dinners together and they where full of tips on places to see and do. Warmly recommended.

The locations is a bit away from the center of the city but otherwise i have nothing special to complain about. Your standard hostel with nice rooms and friendly staff.

Budget Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

What can i say it's a budget hostel. But it was well worth the low cost. Nothing to complain about

Dear, thank for your friendly feedback. hope to see you again. Best regards.

Backpackers House

Nha Trang, Vietnam

This hostel is very comfortable, clean and nice. me and my friend had an exellent stay here. You'll also meet a lot of nice people here.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

The best hing about this place is the staff which is the nicest people i meet in a hostel so far. Only bad thing is that the room smelled a bit stale, Nothing that would detear me from visiting i again though.

Hi Inn Dragon Tower

Harbin, China

The place was nice and clean, and warm above all else. One of few hostels i found in the city so I have to say I'm satisfied. The bus into town took maybe 20 min.

Backpackers Hostel HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

they told me i got a double room which was what i had payed for but that tiny little closet I got could not have been for two persons. The staff was very nice and the location good but i really think they screwed me on that one. So be on your guard when here.

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Okey. The bed was to short for me and I'm just 1,80. Hot water and hair dryer in the hallway.