Traveller@SG

Singapore, Singapore

I will say the cleanliness is acceptable but not good enough, still quite a lot of room for improvement.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff is friendly. The room is quite dark and it gives people an impression of not clean. And there is no elevator so if your luggage is heavy, you have to be careful. But in general, I have enjoyed my stay here. =)

• 30th Jun 2014

Brisbane City YHA

Brisbane, Australia

I had a very pleasant stay here, my roommates were cool. The hostel is clean, except the toilet can be better. The decoration is unlike other hostel, it has been the best hostel I have ever stayed in Australia.

• 25th Jun 2014

Greenhouse Backpacker

Melbourne, Australia

The staff looks very enthusiastic when serving and chatting with some foreigners, with the smile big on her face. But when I went and ask question, no more smile, and the attitude is so rude. I hope it is not because I am an Asian. I have been feeling discriminated for the whole time when I was in Melbourne. (PS I know there are always news about Australian discriminating Asians, but when I am experiencing, it just feel so so bad.)

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Everything is fine except one of the staff gave me wrong information about how to get to Downtown Miami, or maybe I misunderstood. Anyways, I enjoy the stay. Plus, the location is not bad and it can be reached there by bus from airport. Moreover, you can also take bus nearby. The room is neat and clean. The breakfast is simple but good. For this kind of price, no one can expect much more.

• 15th Jul 2013

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

• 28th Oct 2012

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

As the female rooms are in the ground floor, which is where the cafe is located, and to walk to bathroom, i have to past through the long corridor. At the corridor, there are many people, including male. In this way, i feel a bit bad as there is not enough privacy. But overall, it is okay.

• 26th Oct 2012

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

This is the best hostel I have ever been in! The room and toilet are so clean. The best thing is that this hostel has different kinds of activities, for example city walk tour and beer tasting. The beer tasting is just simply great! The staff is also very helpful and nice. You can meet friends from all around in the cafe too!

• 24th Oct 2012