Hostel Adam's Apples

Budapest, Hungary

I would definatly recomend this hostel, it is good value for money and is all up a nice clean and modern hostel. Its quite small which means theres no real common area apart from the table in the kitchen but I found this to be enough to meet other people. The kitchen is well equiped and it has a nice bathroom but there is only 1 to share between the 2 dorms. Adam was very friendly and so were the other staff but they didnt speak the best english so it was a bit hard to communicate at times.

• 6th Aug 2013

West Side Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I enjoyed my stay at West Side Hostel. The staff were very friendly as soon as we walked through the door. The kitchen isnt the best though, they have a working fridge and micowave but the hot plate would not get hot enough to boil water so I gave up trying to cook. My friend also got her laptop stolen from the room when we were there. I know it wasnt the hostels fault but I do think their security into the building could be better. Despite all this I did have a good time though.

• 3rd Aug 2013

All Central Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

All up I wasnt very impressed by the hostel.

• 30th Jul 2013

Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon

Budapest, Hungary

This is a really nice hostel, it has good facilities and is in a great location for public transport, the only issue I had was that I stayed there in the middle of summer and the dorms were uncomfortably hot so a fan would have been a nice addition to the rooms. I would recommend this hostel.

• 27th Jul 2013

Hi 5 Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed at. As soon as you walk in the door the staff were all very friendly and welcoming. I found it to be a good mix of party and relaxing like how they take you out on free pub crawls every night and then during the day you can relax in the common room watching movies on the huge couches, or if you want to get out and see Budapest they are excellent at helping you find something to do. In the end Hi 5 felt like my home and I will definatly be coming back.

• 22nd Jan 2013

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Hostel Blues was a nice hostel. With the staff it was a bit hit or miss though. When we were checking in the guy just tried to rush us though I thought but when leaving we got a women who was very friendly. I would probably stay here again though.

• 21st Jan 2013

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was good value for money. The facilities are all good however it is to much like a hotel for my liking. Some people might like it but for me there was no atmosphere like you get at a smaller hostel. If travelling alone I would look elsewhere if you want to meet people.

• 17th Jan 2013

Thanks for taking your time to rate us! We thought our Belushi's bar was the perfect place to hang out and meet new people.. We'll have a look into what we can do to make it easier for our guests to meet :) /Management

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Was a nice hostel. Great location and great value for money. The only negative I have is that the dorms are really small so there isn't much room to put your bags. They do have lockers but it's a hassle having to repack your bag everytime you have to get something out to fit it back in. If you do stay you need to go on the pub crawl they offer, it's was one crazy night.

• 6th Nov 2012