• USA, Male, 18-24
Paris Hotel Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
28th Mar 2013

I've stayed in many hostels and this was by far the best. The staff is beyond accommodating-- extremely friendly and helpful with excellent guidance in regards to helping tourists adjust to the hectic and sometimes overwhelming atmosphere of Cairo.. It's clean, safe, and has an ambiance that rivals most expensive hotels. You will not find a better value or more welcoming environment in Egypt!

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Dec 2012

This makes the third time I've stayed at Chef Hostel since I moved to Israel two months ago. I will never stay at any other hostel when visiting Tel Aviv. The location is perfect, the staff makes you feel like family, and the hostel itself truly feels like home! I can't say enough good things about it. And please, don't let the media scare you away from Israel--- Tel Aviv is safe as ever now and Chef Hostel is right in the best part of this Mediterranean paradise!