YHA London Oxford Street, London, England
25th May 2016

This hostel has undergone some very good upgrade since I visited and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wishing to stay in the hear of Lond.=on

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We have indeed recently upgraded our lounge furniture and mattresses, and various other areas of the hostel too. I notice you scored us low for security, I'm sorry to see that - we do pride ourselves on security, with key card access to all areas of the hostel preventing unauthorised access and reception staff on duty at reception 24 hours a day. We're glad you enjoyed your stay though and hope to see you again soon! Thanks again, Toby

• New Zealand, All Male Group, 41+
The Linen House Hostel, Belfast, Northern Ireland
4.0
29th Jun 2013

I did not get to stay in the Hostel which I had booked for many weeks ahead. I booked a SINGLE room and was sent to another BUILDING and put into a big dorm room - certainly I was on my own, but it wasn't at all what I expected. My rental car had to be left on the street which I wasn't expecting as the Linen House Hostel had its own adjoining park which I was prepared to pay 5 pounds a night for. THe window was unable to be opened in my room hence no air - and it was very hot!!

YHA London St Pauls, London, England
25th Jun 2013

I loved having the nice single room - I know I booked it - but even so it made my stay in London exra good!! Thanks

YHA Wellington City, Wellington, New Zealand
7th Jan 2013

We think it is the BEST hostel we stay in - many times we have. Everything is superb - very friendly helpful staff and just like a 'home away from home' ...