• Australia, Female, 18-24
Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England
7.1
20th Jan 2013

The hostel building was older but clean, great common space to drink, chat and play pool. Small kitchen and free flowing bread were great. Staff were lovely and had it not been the middle of winter I think the vibe would have been great. Toilets were well restored and always hot water. No lockers in rooms and I would of liked a reading lap but these were minor details. Area is great though, close to all the trendy areas and clubs!!

Thank you for such a great review!! Our hostel is perfectly suited to whatever you have planned for your time in Manchester- exploring the city's sights, shopping for vintage or retro clothes, an awesome night out, or just meeting new people!! Come and see us again at Hatters!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Hostel of the Sun, Naples, Italy
21st Oct 2012

Like walking into someone's living room, cosy, inviting and relaxing. It's not a party hostel for sure, its a place to unwind, share stories over a drink or to sit and chat with people which to me is what travelling is really about. My locker didn't work so staff moved me so I had one that did, they explained all the local hideouts and things to see. Was great to have an amazing balcony to take in Napoli at night. Great Great Great time!