The 21-ladies dormatory under the roof is really not worth the price! You cannot walk in an upright position, there is a real danger of hurting yourself, it is not well reachable (through bathrooms and small stairs!!) lockers placed ina way that you have to make real effort to reach them, no fresh air and a walking in and out throughout the night.... In the facilities you cannot brush your teeth other than in the toilets which is unpleasant and the showers are too small! Sorry,I was not happy!

• 18th Oct 2013

I was surprised by the cleanliness and the friedly, helpful and patient way of the staff members. Big advantage: breakfast was vegetarian! This was really nice for me (Yoga practioner and vegetarian since 13 years), so that I could really enjoy. (Next step could eventually be organic food...??!!) A little bit more difficult was it to share the room with two ladies, who were personally nice, but consuming alcohol, so that the air was not good during the night! Rooms for non-drinkers???!!! Thanx!

• 5th Oct 2012

Hi Christina Thank you for your review. We are very happy to read that you liked the hostel. Many thanks for your suggestions, we will definitely consider organic produce in the future! The Hillspring Lodge Team