Lambrettas Hostel

Bath, England

I really enjoyed my stay at Lambrettas. Although i booked a 4 bed dorm, i was accommodated in a private room ensuite. It included free linen and towels and i had an amazing view from my room. I had to pay 3.50 for breakfast, but it was very complete. It has a great location, is very close to the railway/bus station and the main attractions.

• 28th Oct 2013

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

I got to the hostel before the check in time. The staff told me that my bed wasn't ready yet but if i waited half an hour they would be able to do the registration and let me in anyway. I had a huge backpack, so i decided to wait at reception. Not only they had me waitig for two hours, but when it was actually the time to check in my bed still wasn't available. There is free wifi in the common areas. I paid for having it at my room, but it didn't work. They did a refund of my money anyway.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Argentina

We're so sorry for what you experienced!!! We do usually manage to get the HK team to first do beds that are waiting for early arrivals such as yourself, but I am guessing that the morning of your stay was extra busy from the night before!!! We could avoid this from happening by not suggesting early check in, but we like to cater as well as we can for you and this is usually possible! In this case we truly apologise, and thank you for the review anyway!!!

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

It is an average hostel. The room i was in was very small and had no lockers, so you had to put your valuable stuff in a locker on the ground floor. I had to ask the staff to pick up the rubbish because the bathroom bin was overflowed once. Breakfast is included and is very complete and it has free wifi in the common areas, but you have to pay for it if you want it in your room. The hostel offers you a wide variety of things to do such as tours etc.

• 23rd Oct 2013

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

I didn't enjoy my stay in this hostel. The rooms have no lockers so, you had to put your valuable stuff in a storage room in the ground floor, which was very impractical, as i was in a ninth floor room. The elevators didn't work properly so i had to use the stairs a couple of times. The key card didn't work properly and the wifi signal didn`t reach my room. I booked a female dorm, but a boy was acommodated in it. It was ok for me, but one of the guest felt really awkward and kicked him out.

• 22nd Oct 2013

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I had a terrific time at Castle Rock Hostel. It's the perfect place if you're travelling alone as i was. People were very friendly and interesting and there was a lot of organized activities. The breakfast was not included in the fee but you could pay just 1.50 pounds for it and it had pretty much everything. The room where i stayed was huge and very bright, and you could see the castle from the window. The bathroom was a mixed bathroom, but there is a shower and a toilet for women exclusively.

• 17th Oct 2013

Equity Point London

It is a great hostel. It has very comfortable beds and lockers inside the bedroom where you can put your backpack. It is only a few blocks from Paddington Station and it serves a great breakfast that includes toasts, cereals, coffe, tea, milk, juices etc. I slept there for a week and, although it was really clean, the last four nights i stayed there, no one came to clean the room. It has no kitchen to be used by the guests.

• 10th Oct 2013