Astor Queensway

The hostel was good, right next to Hyde Park and Notting Hill, and you can walk to the touristic center in about 20 minutes. The rooms are small and the bathroom even smaller but they are clean and the facility is very secure.

Hostal Antares

Granada, Spain

The location is fantastic... Close to the cathedral, the Albayzin, tapas bars, and discos! Javier, the owner, is such a nice, interesting, and funny guy... He made the stay more enjoyable. The rooms have locks on the doors and there are two shared bathrooms. However, there is no shared kitchen. I really enjoyed my stay here and will come back- great hostel in a marvelous city!!!

Home Backpackers

Valencia, Spain

Home Backpackers is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in- very good price, good location, clean rooms, and the NICEST staff. Every single staffer was friendly, helpful, and went out of their way to help make our stay enjoyable. There is a bar/kitchen on the top floor with awesome mojitos and sangria,& a rooftop terrace to enjoy a picnic. The staff helped us find cool stuff to do in Valencia, showed us good restaurants, and were just all around awesome. I would definitely go again!!