• Australia, Female, 41+
Yiu Fai Guest House, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
7.1
14th Apr 2014

The Hotel is well located to many attractions in HK. There is a Green Park just in front which make your trip to HK very relaxing. The Hotel itself doesn't have facilities as much is more like a Hotel for people who wouldn't and needn't to stay on the room. But is a great value for money to have a bed to stay in a very busy HK.

• Australia, Female, 41+
RiverSide YHA (Jiangpan), Guangzhou, China
30th Oct 2012

I stayed at RiverSide for 6 nights and enjoyed my time there. The location is excellent, just a short walk distance from the Metro. At the time I was there one staff member who did speak english very well was really kin to tell where to go and what to do. It was very helpful since I wasn't there too long. The room was very clean and I did feel very safe while I was there. The overview across the river gives the charm of Guangzhou at night :)