Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Hostel A Silk Tree Yokohama

Yokohama, Japan

If you are looking for a place the is close to the station and convenient for the local attractions, then this is your place. The rooms are very nice with tatami mats, futon, A.C., and FRIDGE! But if you are afraid of possible homeless people on the street or the soup kitchen down the road, then you may want to look else where. I had no problems with the locals and enjoyed my stay very much!

Juyoh Hotel

Tokyo, Japan

The staff are very friendly and know English. Overall, a very enjoyable experience. Only a 15min. walk from either Minowa station or Minami-senju station, very convenient. My single room was great! It was a tatami mat room with a futon (just like home) and it also had a fridge and AC. Everything was very clean! The community kitchen was nice as well- very big with some supplies. They also have private showers for your use, since there is not a bathroom in your room, it was clean as well.

They have great service all around. I had to change my reservation and they helped me out a lot! The rooms are always clean and they have a good system for the showers. The community kitchen is actually pretty big compared to other hostels. Love staying there and will definitely go back!

• 26th Jul 2013

Marks Inn Sapporo

Sapporo, Japan

My stay was very nice. I liked the different bread selections for breakfast. Thank you!