• Australia, Female, 25-30
Hostel Papaya Getsemani, Cartagena, Colombia
11th Jan 2014

I stayed at this hostel and by the end the place felt like a second home, first this place wouldnt run and be the way it was if it where not for 4 staff members, anna, the two ladies cooking and cleaning and the night manager gentleman. They are so kind and helpful. Rooms are good with air con at night. Fan during day. A nice courtyard and front room. I loved the location by the church and a short walk to the old city. The breakfast is yummy, u also have ful, use of the kitchen.

Hi!! Thank you very much for your comment! We were very happy to have you here and we expect to see you soon! Best regards! Ana

• Australia, Female, 25-30
Stay Inn Taksim Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
9th Oct 2012

I loved this hostel my only complaints they have nooo space for luggage if u r in a bunk room, its very frustrating n take earplugs