HI San Diego - Downtown, San Diego, USA
5.4
19th Oct 2016

This place was pretty disappointing. Firstly no drinks allowed in the hostel and no real communal area meant no atmosphere. Secondly, the noise from the street was unbearable! I couldn't sleep because it sounded like there was a party going on in my room. They need to do something to better soundproof the building because it was ridiculous.

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear that we missed the mark with your stay. We don't allow alcohol in the hostel to prevent underage drinking, a lot of our guests are under 21. Some good news is that we are currently renovating to add a large communal room to our facility. We hope that you give us a second chance and stay with us again in the future.

Old City Philly House, Philadelphia, USA
11th Nov 2013

This is an awesome hostel and I wish I could of stayed longer.

Q4 Hotel, New York, USA
5.7
24th Oct 2013

This hostel had no security whatsoever, the door to the street was unlocked all night and anyone could come and go as they please. The rooms were far too small for the amount of beds in them. The staff also lacked ability to answer basic questions. I have no idea why this place is rated so highly