Auberge NOLA Hostel

New Orleans, USA

YHA Stow on the Wold

Cotswolds, England

Computer was expensive, but the internet was great. Good kitchen, hot food options for breakfast was wonderful.

Good, helpful staff and they're willing to book tours for you. Computers were free which was a great plus. Easy to find, right down from the Underground.

Really horrible computers. Sketchy location, but close to the station.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

I had booked an all-girls room and when I arrived I found out that meant I'd be staying in a different all-girls building. I actually felt way less secure with that idea and asked to be able to stay in the main building, which the receptionist was pretty good about. Incidentally enough my room turned out to be all-girls anyways. Hostel is in a good location, right next to a Metro station. It was clean, affordable. Breakfast was OK. Staff was OK.

Lotte - The Backpackers

Heidelberg, Germany

Wonderful location, right next to a bus stop, the castle and the Altstadt. Great helpful staff too.

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

A bit far from the train station, but not a bad walk to the museums or city centre. Staff was pretty average. It was nice and clean, free breakfast and WiFi is always nice and the restaurant/bar isn't bad either.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Wombats is always great. Always fantastic staff and immaculately clean.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

It was OK. There wasn't a breakfast option and it also wasn't easy to meet anyone else staying there. The mattress on the bunk on top of me had a blood stain that the staff had just flipped over on the back, but it was very visible to me since I was looking at it from below. That was pretty gross. Great location though.