• USA, Male, 18-24
Pension Ageri, Thassos Island, Greece
22nd May 2013

Location, Location, Location! You can see the water from the window, only a 20 meter walk. Within a minute from the apartment you will find bars and restaurants. The owners are very nice and so are the people working at the nearby shops. If I'm ever in Thassos again I'd hang out here again.

• USA,
Atlantis Hotel Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece
17th May 2013

The hotel is located on a main street which is nice, few minute walk to the water. Additionally the staff is really helpful, because of a suggestion made by a staff member I ended up staying a few days on Thassos Island and had a great time. They allowed me to leave my bag at the hotel on the day I checked out until I left Thessaloniki around 8pm.

• USA, Male, 18-24
Rainbow Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
10th May 2013

If you're traveling around and looking for a hostel with a lot of interesting internationals, hit up Rainbow Marrakech.