Perak Pero

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It was a quick stay for us, and simply a place to rest our head. Unfortunately we had a drunken arrive in our dorm late during the night, who poked us to wake us up, which I wasn't happy about. However that isn't any fault of the hostels, simple the individual. The room was also very hot. The bathroom facilities were good, and the hostel was helpful with advice.

• 28th Jul 2013

The Pink Palace

Corfu, Greece

It was a good place to stay, a good atmosphere and great if you were in the mood for partying. Only thing that was a problem was the mosquitos in our room which ate us alive!! However I suppose there isn't much anyone can do about that. Also I think they could perhaps find a different playlist for the day time, especially when you are trying to relax on the beach during the day, having club beats thumping out behind you isn't the greatest, save those tunes for later in the night.

• 22nd Jul 2013

FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham

I enjoyed my time at the hostel. It was a good location, right next to buses that take you right into the heart of London or to the metro, and also the overground train is a ten minute walk. Staff were great, especially Joel who helped me on my last night at about 2am, helping with my bus and plane tickets, making sure I was on the right bus etc. That was so great, so thanks Joel if you're reading this!! Bedrooms are basic but all you need really and showers were clean and usually available.

• 24th Apr 2013

Hotel Saint Roch

Lourdes, France

I enjoyed my time at st roch and found that the staff were very friendly, even giving me a free coke when the bar was close and information on mass times and activities. I will definitely return if I ever come back to Lourdes.

• 29th Oct 2012