Travel Hostel

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Fine hostel apart from the security. The hostel is located in the same place as the bar/restaurant. The door to dorms 3

• 16th Aug 2013

Guesthouse Salzburg

Salzburg, Austria

I was only in Salzburg for one night so didn't really spend any time in the hostel. I got upgraded to a 4-bed room to myself as they had a big group of school kids/teenagers. Great location, walking distance to the fortress and old town. Breakfast was included and you could definitely get your money's worth here if you wanted. Wifi only in the lobby and ou had to register with a phone number. The staff were great so I think they could've helped if you didn't have a phone. Overall good hostel

• 8th Jul 2013

Hostel Urbano

San Jose, Costa Rica

Great pizza! The pancakes and fruit in the morning were good as well. The dorms were spacious and clean. Lockers under the bunks, comfortable beds and cool fireplace. Loved the communal areas both inside and out. The hostel staff were great, even sending a personal email with directions and phone numbers after I reserved online. Distance from the airport probably the only con but I would stay here again without a worry.

• 3rd May 2013

Hi, Thank you very much for your nice comment, it is very important to us. Indeed, we love to give the customer the greatest possible assistance, and this comes added the provide the best possible accommodation, either in terms clean, comfort, facilities. With our location, we have many plus points, as the university price around , near bars, restaurants, malls, banks, many local tourist use, just two blocks around. We hope to have you here again. It s a pleasure! Hostel Urbano

Surf City Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Cool location right on the beach but be warned.. The public bus takes over an hour to get from the bus depot near LAX to the hostel. Keep in mind for if you're in a hurry/don't have much time. Otherwise the hotel is a bit dilapidated but ok.

• 2nd May 2013

Trek Global

Wellington, New Zealand

The hostel is divided into sections with each section having its own bathrooms, kitchens

• 25th Apr 2013

Aloha Hostel Pamplona

Pamplona, Spain

More like a tourist bureau than a hostel! Hugo was amazing. He sat with me one day as I pored over maps planning my roadtrip. He had so much information and useful brochures and pamphlets for me. The hostel itself is very clean, new and well-equipped. It was raining whilst I was there but there is a nice outdoor terrace that would be great on summer nights. It is very safe and in a great location. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend this hostel to my friends.

• 18th Oct 2012

Albergue Zaragoza Hostel

Zaragoza, Spain

Very spacious, well-equipped hostel. There are computers in the common room by reception plus wifi. Fantastic location and very safe. Loved that the key operates the door and your locker- saves carrying around lots of keys. Very friendly staff. Would stay there again :)

• 15th Oct 2012