Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

Excellent location right near the main train station. I only stayed one night but the facilities were good, including a big area for socialising and couches upstairs. Staff were very helpful. The only negatives were the wifi- need a unique login code that changes daily, and the bathrooms- ensuite in each dorm which is great, but if your roommate is having a shower you can't use the toilet. Gets hard when sharing with 6 ppl. But excellent location and friendly staff so fine for a few nights.

Great to hear from you and thank you for your review! We are glad you had a lovely time and hopefully we will see you again soon. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

Fun hostel. I was staying in the second building (next door to the bar). There was a damp smell to the building but I guess that's to be expected in a place like Bruges when it's been raining non-stop. The privacy curtains and power points for each bed were good. Breakfast was decent, as were the pizzas for sale in the bar. The best part for me was the staff- Piotr sat with me and made a list of the best places to try Belgian beer, and all bar/reception staff were super friendly and helpful.

Alfama Patio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Cannot speak highly enough of the staff here! They are incredibly helpful and pleasant, and definitely a highlight of my stay. The view from the terrace is lovely, and both rooms I stayed in were neat and tidy. Oh and the crepes at breakfast were amazing!

Travel Hostel

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Fine hostel apart from the security. The hostel is located in the same place as the bar/restaurant. The door to dorms 3

JUFA Salzburg City

Salzburg, Austria

I was only in Salzburg for one night so didn't really spend any time in the hostel. I got upgraded to a 4-bed room to myself as they had a big group of school kids/teenagers. Great location, walking distance to the fortress and old town. Breakfast was included and you could definitely get your money's worth here if you wanted. Wifi only in the lobby and ou had to register with a phone number. The staff were great so I think they could've helped if you didn't have a phone. Overall good hostel

Hostel Urbano

San Jose, Costa Rica

Great pizza! The pancakes and fruit in the morning were good as well. The dorms were spacious and clean. Lockers under the bunks, comfortable beds and cool fireplace. Loved the communal areas both inside and out. The hostel staff were great, even sending a personal email with directions and phone numbers after I reserved online. Distance from the airport probably the only con but I would stay here again without a worry.

Hi, Thank you very much for your nice comment, it is very important to us. Indeed, we love to give the customer the greatest possible assistance, and this comes added the provide the best possible accommodation, either in terms clean, comfort, facilities. With our location, we have many plus points, as the university price around , near bars, restaurants, malls, banks, many local tourist use, just two blocks around. We hope to have you here again. It s a pleasure! Hostel Urbano

Surf City Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Cool location right on the beach but be warned.. The public bus takes over an hour to get from the bus depot near LAX to the hostel. Keep in mind for if you're in a hurry/don't have much time. Otherwise the hotel is a bit dilapidated but ok.

Trek Global

Wellington, New Zealand

The hostel is divided into sections with each section having its own bathrooms, kitchens

Aloha Hostel Pamplona

Pamplona, Spain

More like a tourist bureau than a hostel! Hugo was amazing. He sat with me one day as I pored over maps planning my roadtrip. He had so much information and useful brochures and pamphlets for me. The hostel itself is very clean, new and well-equipped. It was raining whilst I was there but there is a nice outdoor terrace that would be great on summer nights. It is very safe and in a great location. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend this hostel to my friends.

Albergue Zaragoza Hostel

Zaragoza, Spain

Very spacious, well-equipped hostel. There are computers in the common room by reception plus wifi. Fantastic location and very safe. Loved that the key operates the door and your locker- saves carrying around lots of keys. Very friendly staff. Would stay there again :)

360 Hostel Centro