• Germany, Female, 31-40
Zen Hostel Brasil, Sao Paulo, Brazil
2nd Mar 2014

Great place for a stay in São Paulo! The location is perfect. Vila Madalena is a very trendy part of town and most importantly safer than others. It's close to the metro which brings you to Avenida Paulista in just a few minutes. The rooms and bathroom were clean and spacious enough for all my things and I loved the breakfast which was healthy as well as tasty. Staff is super friendly! Would definitely stay there again.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
Ron Rio Apartments, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
28th Jan 2013

I had a blast in Rio, also because of this accomodation! It is very well located and it was easy to get there. Ron contacted me beforehand and helped me with directions etc.. On arrival I was greeted so friendly that it already made half the trip. He provided me with a map and took a lot of time to give me all kind of information. I stayed in the room with the double bed and it is very nice. The beach is super close and I was able to go running along Copacabana every morning! Thumbs up!