MuchoMadrid

Madrid, Spain

Great place with down to earth, fun staff. If I'm back in Madrid I'll go back!

• 1st Nov 2013

Hostel Taormina

Taormina, Italy

I can't speak highly enough of this hoste. All the staff were incredibly helpful and giving with suggestions for restaurants, bars, gelaterias and sites to see. They also created a very fun and positive atmosphere in the hostel and no one was left out. If I'm ever in Taormina I will definitely stay here again!

• 5th Jul 2013

Agora Hostel

Catania, Italy

A good place that was lacking a bit in atmosphere. However, the owners were helpful when asked.

• 2nd Jul 2013

Lantern Guesthouse

Gozo, Malta

A nice, family-run place, and the owners are very giving with their time. I'd be back.

• 29th Jun 2013

Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

The guys who run hostelmalti create a very fun environment and are always willing to provide you priceless tips whether it be a good place for breakfast, the best bus to catch or which gym to go to. I'd definitely be back!

• 24th Jun 2013

1 Step from St Peter

Rome, Italy

This was one of the two best places I stayed at in Europe. Fred was very welcoming and had many good tips on where to eat. The wifi always had an excellent connection and the atmosphere was very homely. Loved it!

• 8th Nov 2012

Thank you See you next time Friedrich

Il Nosadillo

Bologna, Italy

I had a great time at Il Nosadillo. Olga (i hope thats spelt right) was so helpful and generous with her time. All of her suggestions and tips were fantastic. I would definitely stay at this cosy BnB if I return to Bologna

• 30th Oct 2012

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

The staff were brilliant, always helpful and generous with their time. The rooms were quite simple but clean and had everything one needs. The wifi was good in the common room but not so great in the rooms. All in all, I had a great time, met some great people and would return if I come back to Florence.

• 10th Oct 2012