• American Samoa, Female, 25-30
Central Station Inn, Rome Ciampino, Italy
11th Jun 2013

My only complaints are that there was no place to gather with other people to hang out and there was no light in the kitchen. It was really hard to find, but it was in a great location for the airport!!! It was by far the cleanest hostel I have ever seen.

Bed in Rome, Rome, Italy
5.7
8th Jun 2013

The only good thing about this was that whoever cleans this place keeps it sparkling! The guy tried to raise the rates we had booked online. Thank heavens I printed off my booking sheet. The other family in the apartment was loud and had kids running around until 1am. The place is really hard to find. When he says he will help you get to the airport he hires a friend and tells you it will be 7euro then when you get to the airport they charge you 70euro. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Giovanni's Home, Naples, Italy
5th Jun 2013

The best hostel I have ever seen or stayed in. The stairs leading up to the hostel were difficult, but no more than the rest of Naples. Giovanni is the most caring considerate hostel manager I have ever met. He gives you directions, advice and insider information you wouldn't get anywhere else. When we wanted to do something he set it all up. Anyone would be crazy not to take up the opportunity to stay here! The people that stayed there were also great. This was the best stop of our vacation!

Green Frog Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
8.0
3rd Jun 2013

The manager was wonderful! We were able to check in at 7am after our flight, but be aware that the number on hostel world is not his number. We tried to call for directions and couldn't reach him. The location was great and made it easy to get to all the things we wanted to see. He arranged a special taxi to the airport for us at 4am and it only cost us 7 Euro. My only real complaints are that the shower doesn't stay hot. It goes hot then cold then hot and the place could use a deep cleaning.