Reviews: erinhaliburton5349

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A very nice hostel, a reasonable price too. Great hot breakfast every morning! :)

Vila Veselova

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Free breakfast, spacious rooms, and nice large lockers. The staff was very friendly and helpful and there is a ton of information for destinations all over Slovenia. It's not too far to walk to the center, and it's an easy and straight route. I enjoyed my stay here. :)

We enjoyed having you here. :) thank you for your lovely comments. Tjaša

Bled Hostel

Bled, Slovenia

This hostel is in a great location, in the town close to the bus station and a few restaurants, and a very short walk to the lake. I rated facilities as average because the mattresses are old, thin, uncomfortable, and VERY noisy.

It's a bit of a walk to the historic center, but the train station is conveniently close. The hostel was clean, spacious, and I took advantage of the bar downstairs, as well as the 2nd quieter common room. I rated Facilities as "average" because I felt like there weren't enough bathrooms and showers on each floor. With so many rooms on each floor, 2 female toilet stalls and 1 male stall just didn't seem like enough. I think there were 3 or 4 shower stalls per gender per floor.

hi there. thx for the feedback. why not book a room next time with private facilities? safe travells, yoho team :)

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

This hostel is on the edge of the historic area, a very short walk to the center but also a short walk to the train station. The rooms and bathrooms were good, and the free coffee was appreciated. Thanks for a relaxing stay!

Hostel HOMEr

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is located a stone's throw from the Old Town Square, but it's just off the street so it's nice and quiet! I stayed in the 4-bed female room with kitchen and it was great! Spacious and having the kitchen was really convenient. The bathroom just across the hall was nice, great water pressure in the shower. Daily cleanings kept everything spotless. The staff were helpful with my questions. I would definitely stay in this hostel again.

Nice, small hostel. It had everything I needed. The large window in my room was definitely a plus. Thanks for a relaxing stay.

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

The location could not be better. Absolutely perfect location. I stayed in a twin room with shared bath and was not impressed with the beds. The mattresses were thin and old and the frames as well. The roof patio and the kitchen were good, and the staff was helpful when they were actually at the desk. I would most likely stay here again just for the location.

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Globetrotter

Friendly staff, free breakfast, nice patio area. In general a good hostel.

Great location, right next to the city center and easy walk to sights and pubs. Friendly staff, nice place. I'd definitely stay here again.

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

Short walk to the train station, very friendly and helpful staff, comfy couches in the common rooms, free breakfast. What more can you want?

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

Great location, close to everything. Friendly staff. My dorm overlooked a courtyard with loud shouting drinkers past 4am, and the window had to stay open because it was pretty hot. But other than that it's a really great hostel.

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great vibe here. Lots of socializing, people playing pool or talking or watching tv. It's on a pretty quiet street which I liked, but the walk to the city center was a little bit longer than ideal. About 15 minutes, I'm not a fast walker. But overall it is a great value and has a great atmosphere.

Vintage Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

Very friendly staff, free breakfast, comfy beds. Overall a nice hostel.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

On a nice quiet street, short walk to the train station or the city center. Helpful staff. Undergoing renovations so the bathroom and shower facilities were a bit limited, but the dorms had already been renovated and they were nice and clean and very comfy. The bathroom and shower facilities will be renovated soon. Overall a good hostel.

HI De Draecke Gent

Gent, Belgium

On a very nice quiet street, close to some nice willow trees and park benches overlooking a canal. Very short walk to the city center. Location couldn't be better. Good rates and comfy rooms.

Antwerp Central Youth Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

I wish the windows opened more, our room was pretty overheated during the summer. But the staff were nice and the hostel is very clean.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location, free breakfast, cute hostel with a nice enclosed outdoor seating area. Nice place.

Hotel Jorgensen

Copenhagen, Denmark

I was in a 4 bed room but the top bunks didnt have barriers to stop you from falling at night. Also no ladders on the beds, just a big construction-ladder that took up the whole narrow walkway between the beds, but you had to leave it there all night in case you had to get down to use the bathroom. But the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Steffi´s Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

This hostel was my favorite part of Heidelberg. It was very clean and very spacious. I was in a 10-bedroom, and there were huge windows along one wall, and the room was so big there was space for a pretty large-size table and chairs in the middle of the room. The bathrooms were very very clean. Several outlets available to use in the rooms or bathrooms. Kitchen for use, 3 computers, also wifi. Great place.

Mountain Hostel Gimmelwald

Gimmelwald, Switzerland

A hostel with a better location doesn't exist. The girls dorm has an amazing view, multiple waterfalls can be seen right from the window. The atmosphere is good, very friendly and not uptight. There is a piano and guitar available to use. There is a kitchen (co-op in Lauterbrunnen or Murren) or a restaurant on-site. The dark beer is very good. Overall a very great hostel.

Happy Inn Lodge

Interlaken, Switzerland

I was in the 6-bed room which was incredibly cramped. Even with zero luggage in the room, the space between the bunk beds was pretty tight. Add 6 people with luggage all over the walkway (nowhere else to put it) and it was almost claustrophobic. Upsides were the great location, friendly staff, and restaurant downstairs.

Bologna Bed and Breakfast

Bologna, Italy

Check in starts at 2pm supposedly, so I showed up at 2;15 and rang the bell multiple times, no answer. Some other guests let me in and informed me the owner wasn't there. I waited, not wanting to leave and not be able to get back in. I sat in the entry room for 2 hours. Finally someone else who also wanted to check in called the owner, and someone was able to come check us in at 4;30pm. So finally at 4;30pm I could start exploring Bologna. Don't believe the 2pm "check in".

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Great hostel before 10pm. Good location, very spacious, helpful staff. I was in a 6 bed room with an ensuite, I like that the shower room was separated from the bathroom so both could be used. But there were no outlets in either bathroom so if you wanted to blow dry your hair you had to do it in the bedroom. Definitely a party hostel, people were shouting and screaming and chanting until the wee hours of the morning. So if you like partying or if you're a heavy sleeper, this is a great hostel.

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

Great atmosphere, great location. Close to Line A Metro Manzoni. Ten minutes walk to Termini station, ten minutes in the other direction to the Colosseum. Make sure to ask for the remote control for the AC, because if you just leave the windows open at night you will be covered in mosquito bites, fair warning. Very good hostel.

Florida Hostel & Hotel

Sorrento, Italy

Good value for the money, you are able to use the pool for free. No laundry facilities and no free breakfast, but in general it's a very good hostel with large lockers big enough to keep even large suitcases safe. Very calm and beautiful outdoor seating area by the pool.

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

Giovanni knows a ton about Naples and the surrounding area. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. Good hostel!

Surprise Backpackers

Good location, the showers were tiny and a bit dirty, you can't put your clothes back on without getting your feet all wet and dirty. The lockers in the rooms were small, big enough for purses but not bags. My mattress was thin and incredibly uncomfortable. But this is all expected for a hostel.

Aloha Hostel Pamplona

Pamplona, Spain

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The hostel is very nice, with a lot of natural light and a great terrace. It is clean and the mattresses are very comfortable! My 45 minute siesta turned in to 2 hours. I would definitely stay here again.

• 4th May 2013

Urban House

San Sebastian, Spain

Great hostel in a great location.

• 2nd May 2013

Erasmus Home

Salamanca, Spain

Can't find a better location. Helpful staff and great cafe for free breakfast.

• 30th Apr 2013
  • Globetrotter

Perfect location. Our 4-bed room was a good size, though the bunk beds felt a little rickety as they would shake a lot with the slightest movement. I don't think this hostel has quiet hours, as I could hear a group of 10+ people singing loudly well past midnight. I would definitely recommend this hostel, it's clean and in a great location.

• 12th Apr 2013

Hotel Club

Milan, Italy

Clean, great staff. Good location if you want something close to the train station.

• 31st Mar 2013

Rina Rooms

Cinque Terre, Italy

Very cute room, great location, great price. I would definitely stay here again.

• 30th Mar 2013

Albergo La Perla

Siena, Italy

Great location, very near the main square and the cathedral. Clean rooms, helpful staff. I rated the atmosphere "average" because the rooms weren´t soundproof at all. Our room was next to the lobby and we could hear LOUD conversations very late into the night and early the next morning, not to mention all the street noise since the windows weren´t soundproof either. If you are a light sleeper, I would choose a different place. But if you´re a heavy sleeper the location is excellent.

• 28th Mar 2013

B&B Venice Hazel

Venice, Italy

Nice place, helpful staff, perfect location. Not pricey by Venice standards but pricier than Italy in general.

• 26th Mar 2013

Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

Very clean, helpful staff. Comfortable beds. 5€ for breakfast was a bit expensive, most hostels charge 3€. Overall a very good hostel, a better location doesn´t exist!

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

This is a wonderful hostel! The location is ideal, 3 minutes away from the main square as well as the metro and train station. The staff was very friendly and the walking tour with Pedro was great. There are bathrooms on every floor and they are very clean. The electronic locks were very easy to use. I really can´t say anything negative about this hostel. Keep up the great work!

• 26th Jan 2013

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

By far the best hostel I´ve ever stayed at. The staff were friendly and helpful. Clean rooms, lockers, kitchen to use. Free sangria every night and 5€ paella every other night. They had tons of activities you could join, like seeing a flamenco show, tapas tour, walking tours, biking tours, everything you can think of. It made for a very welcoming and social atmosphere, I met a lot of cool people there. It was a very good balance, very social but not a chaotic party hostel.

Good: Friendly and helpful staff, good location with street signs to help you find it, clean. Not so good: Internet only worked in the common room.

Shiado Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel is in a great location, very accessible to transit and near Bairro Alto. The free breakfast was quite large and very appreciated. The rooms were large and the bunks were comfortable. I didn't have to worry about hitting my head on the top bunk every time I rolled over! Very good hostel.

Oasis Hostel Toledo

Toledo, Spain

The memory foam mattress was very comfy!! I didn't want to wake up.

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel, helpful staff, good rooms with lockers. It's a bit of a walk from the center, but it's worth it, I think this is a great hostel.