Reviews: tanuldab

Location: Czech Republic, Gender: Female, Age: 26

BackpackerBerlin

Berlin, Germany

The room was a bit small, but everything else was fine. There are cereals and coffee available for whole day - great!

• 6th Mar 2014

Acacia House

Copenhagen, Denmark

Everything was fine ;) The owner was friendly, There is a kitchen in the hostel and also an electric teapot at the room. In Copenhagen, the public transport is not easy to understand (many zones, etc.), but you can save money, if you walk from the hostel ca 15-20 minutes to train station Husum (it is in zone 2, bus station next to the hostel is I think in zone 3). --- About the "age group" under this review - I am 26, I travelled with my father (he is 54) - I had to choose only one age group.

• 3rd Oct 2013

The Windmill

Excellent value for money! Yes, hostel is little bit far from the centre, but we were aware of that before booking, so there is nothing to complain about. The bus stop and overground are relatively close. I was also little bit afraid, that our room could be cold (as mentioned in older reviews), but everything was fine, heater was there and was working. Breakfest is included in the price - great!. And the bar is very nice (with an atmosphere).

• 24th Sep 2013
  • Czech Republic

Thank you, see you again . . .

Hotel des Olympiades

Paris, France

We read previous reviews and therefore didn't expect much. But we were pretty surprised. We don't know about wifi (didn't have notebook or smartphone with us) but everything else was fine. The hotel is in nice old building with atmosphere. We didn't have to wait for bathroom at all (it was right next to our room) and the room was clean and not so noisy as others wrote. Hotel is also very very close to metro station and to the supermarket. It is also very cheap. So we can recommend this hotel :)

• 6th Nov 2012