Reviews: tanuldab

Location: Czech Republic, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Kohver

Tallinn, Estonia

I liked the common room (nice vintage furnishing). The location is great. However, during first two nights (friday/saturday and satuday/sunday), there was VERY loud music comming probably from downstairs (downstairs is a bar). Third night it was OK. So if you go there on weekend, bring earplugs (and may be in the rooms closer to the reception it will be better, but I am not sure). Everything else was fine :)

• 3rd Oct 2014

Central Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

We liked this hostel very much, there is a welcoming atmosphere(nice furnishing; a box, where you can put stuff that you don't need any more and leave it there for other guests; board games; free maps).Although it is not mentioned in the description, it is also possible to pay by credit cards. The stuff was helpful (they let us store our luggage in hostel for few hours after check out).This hostel is also suitable for families with children.The acommodation is very cheap.Definitely recommending!

• 1st Oct 2014

Fortuna Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

The hostel is very very close to the historic centre and to the coach station. The hostel was very quiet (even when it was near the railway). The linens were a bit old (but clean), but everything else was fine. The wifi is working, and you can leave your luggage in the storage room after check out, which is great.

• 29th Sep 2014

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Everything was fine. The hostel is very close to the coach station and to the historic centre. There is a kitchen with a dishwasher (great that you don't have to wash the dishes). The rooms are clean, the wifi is working. However, some of the guests may be a bit loud (young students) - we didn't mind that, but I think for someone it may be a problem.

• 25th Sep 2014

BackpackerBerlin

Berlin, Germany

The room was a bit small, but everything else was fine. There are cereals and coffee available for whole day - great!

• 6th Mar 2014

Acacia House

Copenhagen, Denmark

Everything was fine ;) The owner was friendly, There is a kitchen in the hostel and also an electric teapot at the room. In Copenhagen, the public transport is not easy to understand (many zones, etc.), but you can save money, if you walk from the hostel ca 15-20 minutes to train station Husum (it is in zone 2, bus station next to the hostel is I think in zone 3). --- About the "age group" under this review - I am 26, I travelled with my father (he is 54) - I had to choose only one age group.

• 3rd Oct 2013

The Windmill

Excellent value for money! Yes, hostel is little bit far from the centre, but we were aware of that before booking, so there is nothing to complain about. The bus stop and overground are relatively close. I was also little bit afraid, that our room could be cold (as mentioned in older reviews), but everything was fine, heater was there and was working. Breakfest is included in the price - great!. And the bar is very nice (with an atmosphere).

• 24th Sep 2013
  • Czech Republic

Thank you, see you again . . .

Hotel des Olympiades

Paris, France

We read previous reviews and therefore didn't expect much. But we were pretty surprised. We don't know about wifi (didn't have notebook or smartphone with us) but everything else was fine. The hotel is in nice old building with atmosphere. We didn't have to wait for bathroom at all (it was right next to our room) and the room was clean and not so noisy as others wrote. Hotel is also very very close to metro station and to the supermarket. It is also very cheap. So we can recommend this hotel :)

• 6th Nov 2012