The Blocks Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel was very clean, nice facilities, and had a nice staff. We enjoyed our stay, however the atmosphere was not very social. Based off of the number of shoes outside, there were a ton of people staying there yet I hardly saw any other guests during our three night stay. The common areas were closed off and out of the way so it was not easy to meet others. Overall nice place to stay, but I would not stay here if I were traveling alone.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Wanderlust

Koh Phangan, Thailand

We loved our stay at Wanderlust. It felt like family, the rooms were clean, and the staff was awesome. I highly recommend it.

• 17th Dec 2015

Thailandwow

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Thailandwow is a special place in Chiang Mai. Khai and his staff are amazingly helpful, friendly, and genuine people. We booked several activities through Khai and were very happy with the value and experience. Khai gave us several options and told us honestly what he thought of each place. The rooms were simple but clean. There is a nice lounge area to hang out and talk to others. While the location is not in the thick of things, the old town is very walkable. I highly recommend Thailandwow!

• 8th Nov 2015

Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Awesome staff and very fun atmosphere.

Passenger Ship Avanti

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Annie and Dave were awesome! They took us out on a canal tour and were super friendly. Definitely made it worth it for us. Also, the breakfast was good. The rooms are small but that is a part of the house boat experience. Excellent stay.

• 29th Mar 2013

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

Staff was helpful, great location, but I had some unfortunate roommates. The showers were awful. Pretty good breakfast

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

Very very nice hostel. Clean, good location, very helpful staff. I lost a sweater here and the staff was so nice and worked hard to get it back to me. Highly recommended

Thanks for your lovely review! Your Christmas Jumper was so pretty that we hated the thought of nobody getting to wear it on Christmas day; we pulled out all the stops to make sure you had it in time! It was lovely meeting you and we hope you had a safe journey home. The Team @ Snoozles.

Abbey View

Galway, Ireland

This was a fabulous place. After staying in several hostels, this place was heaven. Clean, cozy, welcoming. We received all the tea and cookies we could eat then cozied around the fire. Bernie was so kind and friendly, she drove us into town the next day. Breakfast was great as well. Can't praise it enough

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

The staff was so friendly and helpful!