Guest House Pongyi

Kanazawa, Japan

Pongyi guesthouse is located 5 or 10 minutes from the JR station (depending on how fast you walk). The staff there will help you to discover the city if you don't know what to do. The owner will even go the extra miles and show you how to catch a bus if you don't know how to do it. I only stay there 1 night but I can say that Pongyi is like a family guesthouse, and you become part of this family as soon as you step in!

J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse

Hida Takayama, Japan

Very clean, next to JR station, friendly staff. I recommend it

Thank you for your honest review and feedback. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at J-Hoppers Takayama! We pride ourselves on being as friendly and informative as possible. If you decide to visit Takayama again, we hope you will stay with us in the future. Arigato Gozaimasu!

As all the J-Hoppers guesthouse, the one in Kyoto is insanely clean and comfortable. You can't go wrong staying there. It's 5 minutes away from the JR station and there are bus stops around the guesthouse that brings you everywhere.

Thank you for your great comment! We clean with love always :) See you hopefully soon !!!

Amazing guesthouse in a traditional Japanese house. It feels like living there with the staff greeting you everytime you come in. Everything is clean and beds are comfortable. Location is 5 minutes away from the Kintetsu station and next to Nara park. I recommend it.

Amazing guesthouse, one of the cleanest I have ever seen, very helpful staff, comfortable bed and quite dorm. I would stay there again in Osaka.

Thank you very much for your comment! We all are so happy you like our facility:) Yes when you come back to Osaka, please stay with us! Thank you!

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

Very friendly and helfpul staff, good value for money and great location. Nothing to complain about. A great guesthouse.