Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female, Age: 26

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

Awesome pool area (can charge iPads, phones at the pool bar area). Really good food, friendly staff, heaps of washing machines and dryers. The tents are awesome however just be aware that they don't have power points. You can however hire a locker at reception for only 0.50 euros for 24 hours and it has a power point in it. The shuttle bus to the Vatican was very handy. The info desk even booked me a 1 day tour to Tivoli which I recommend.

• 22nd May 2013

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Wicked place right in the centre of town. The lady at the counter (Katie) was awesome. We had a shower and toilet in our 4 bed dorm and it was wicked. It would be cool if the shower had a window. Nice breakfast but could do with some more tables and seats. I would definitely come back

• 16th May 2013

Bostel Amsterdamse Bos

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Awesome place. The bus from the train station stops right out the front and it's only a 20 min bus ride to the airport. Great getaway but still close to the city. I definitely recommend hiring a bike and cycle around the park. The park is right behind the camp ground and is truely amazing. The wood log cabins are awesome. Could do with some more washing machines and dryers. The owner is very funny and helpful.

• 14th May 2013

Smart Russell Square

It isn't a continental breakfast, just cornflakes and toast. I knew that the bathrooms were in the basement, but this isn't practical and its like a high school changing room. The second night the heaters on the 3rd floor were on full blast and everyone was cooking. We asked them to turn it down but they had to wait until the manager came in the next day. We ditchEd our last night and upgraded to a hotel.

• 14th Apr 2013