Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Skanstulls Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Great hostel!! I stayed in a double room with a private bathroom (I am a single traveller) and it was of very high standard, I felt like I was staying in a funky hotel as opposed to a hostel. This hostel would suit a group of travellers, or single travellers who are not looking to meet others - as this hostel does not have a bar, only a communal kitchen which makes it a bit difficult to meet other travellers if that's what you are after. All in all, I loved my stay and I would definitely return

• 5th Jan 2016

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

Best hostel I've stayed in!!

• 6th Aug 2013

HI-Whistler

Whistler, Canada

Fantastic hostel! Very clean, very new, and great facilities. Very helpful staff. It's about 10kms out from the village, which suited me as I prefer to be away from the busy spots, but migh be a bit far for others who want to be closer to the action. I highly recommend this hostel and would stay again on my next visit to whistler.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Keppner Guesthouse

Toronto, Canada

It was reasonably priced, but you get what you pay for. The staff were quite awkward when I arrived, didn't explain the guesthouse facilities at all, and didn't offer any information about the city. It was pretty much pay, here's your key, see you later. The room itself was quite nice, roomy, and clean. Good location in the city. Bed was not comfortable, no extra bedding and the air conditioning remote had been removed so could not been used. All in all I'd rate it average.

• 29th Jul 2013