Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 26

U inn Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Good hostel in an interesting area. Bed was nice and comfortable and wifi was fast.

• 27th May 2013

Gay Hostel (male only)

Berlin, Germany

• 24th May 2013

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

Really nice hostel. Comforatable bed and helpful staff. I would definitely stay here again.

• 21st May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Good hostel. Not blow your mind amazing, but it had everything I needed.

• 15th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Pretty good hostel. Comfortable beds and good facilities. I'd stay here again and recommend to others.

• 13th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

hi there. thanks for the feedback. save travells :)

Nice hostel. Comfortable bed and spacious room. Location is close to the western train station, not too close to the centre of Vienna though - but fine since public transport is good. Overall a good hostel. Loved the espresso machine available to use at breakfast!

• 11th May 2013

The Loft Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Very good hostel in Budapest. Great comfy beds and helpful staff. Nice and centrally located. I would definitely recommend and stay again.

• 7th May 2013

Casual Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Really good hostel in Brasov. Big and very comfy beds. The staff were great and very helpful. In a great location to the main sights and public transport. Two thumbs up. I'd definately stay here again.

• 3rd May 2013

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Really great hostel. Beds were big and comfortable. Decent location between the train station and the centre of the city. I'd definitely stay here again.

• 1st May 2013

Stray Cat Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Really great hostel. I thoroughly loved my stay and would say that stray cat is one of my favourite hostels in Europe. The staff are super friendly, beds are comfortable and facilities - while not the whiz bang that you get in the big chain hostels were more than enough! Really great breakfast - and I mean that!! Also, it is in a really great location - close proximity to taxim square as well as public transport! I would definitely recommend and stay again.

• 26th Apr 2013

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Great hostel. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable bed and decent facilities. I'd stay here again.

• 24th Apr 2013

Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

Very nice hostel. I only stayed one night but thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd recommend this hostel.

• 23rd Apr 2013

Andriani's Guest-House

Mykonos, Greece

Really great place. Great facilities and comfortable bed. The town is small so it's really easy to get around. I would definitely stay here again.

• 20th Apr 2013

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Very good hostel right in heart of Athens. Great friendly atmosphere and staff. Very close to the acropolis and other sights and the subway.

• 16th Apr 2013
  • Globetrotter

Nice place to stay. I was only there for one night but it was comfortable and convenient. It was a self contained room aside from the main 'office' where I checked in. It was great for a smaller laid back place like Bari.

• 14th Apr 2013

6 small rooms

Naples, Italy

Nice little hostel. The hostel is a lot like the city it is in, rough around the edges but with a certain charm. Great location. The female staff were very friendly and helpful. Good selection of DVDs. Beds not the most comfortable, but they did the job.

• 11th Apr 2013

My Friends

Florence, Italy

A truly exceptional hostel. This is one of my favourite hostels in the world & is definitely my favourite in Europe (of the approx. 20 I have stayed). The owners/staff of this hostel are really what makes it. They are the most helpful & warm people who love their hostel & what they do & enjoy a good chat at times too. The facilities are more than enough, location is good & the breakfast will fill you up for the day.. HIGHLY recommend this hostel &will definitely be back when I return to Florence

• 3rd Apr 2013

Ostello S. Fosca

Venice, Italy

Good hostel. It has adequate facilities, however no lockers in the room that I stayed in. Location is good, tucked away from the tourist hub-bub, but easy enough to get around. It's worth staying here just to be staying in Venice.

• 2nd Apr 2013

Victoria House Hostel

Nice, France

Great little hostel. Really warm and welcoming environment and the staff were outstanding. Thanks for having me!!

• 28th Mar 2013

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Really great small hostel. Friendly vibe, comfortable beds and exceptional staff. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay here again!

• 26th Mar 2013

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great small hostel in a convenient location. The facilities were great, I appreciated the computers that were available for free and the TV which could play program's in English! Beds were comfortable and the staff were excellent - very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• 23rd Mar 2013

360 Hostel Malasaña

Madrid, Spain

Nice hostel in a great, hip area of Madrid. The staff were lovely. The big dorm was a little cramped and crowded. The way the beds were set up reminded me of a school camp (or an army movie) so you don`t get too much privacy. But overall the hostel was nice. I`d stay there again.

• 19th Mar 2013

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

Really excellent hostel. The best that I `ve stayed in in Europe. The hostel and staff was exceptionally warm and welcoming. The room was spacious and my bed was very comfortable. The dinner that the hostel offered was delicious and the vegetarian option was actually worth eating (some places are hopeless - but not here!). I would highly recommend Casa d`Alagoa and (even though I can`t compare it to other hostels in Faro) you`d be silly not to stay here!

• 17th Mar 2013

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

excellent hostel. great atmosphere and friendly staff. dinner was excellent and the bed was one of the most comfortable of my five months travelling. I only stayed one night, due to lack of time, but this felt like the kind of `place I could have stayed for weeks. I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 16th Mar 2013

Yes ! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel. The beds were very comfortable and I love when they come with their own power point and light (such as here). The staff were exceptional, for a larger hostel it´s great that they all took the time and went to the effort of getting to know your name and making you feel welcome! Two thumbs up.

• 12th Mar 2013

Urban House

San Sebastian, Spain

A pretty good hostel! The beds were good and quiet and the facilities were good. It was great to have computers to use which were free (they have about 8 so there's no waiting either!). I'd recommend this hostel!

• 9th Mar 2013
  • Globetrotter

Good hostel. Comfortable beds ad loved that each had a reading light, power point and draw curtain.

• 7th Mar 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hi, Thanks for the kind review.We very much appreciate your kind words. We'll look into improving the location for you! Come back next time and see what you think. Cheers, St Christopher's Inn Paris

Astor Queensway

Nice, friendly and welcoming hostel. It caters well to a younger crowd having a youthful, laid back, feel. That said this is not a party hostel, no bar or deafening music here. If partying is your scene there's ample chance to head out and find someone willing to. The staff were great and helpful and the rooms were good. It's good for a budget since rooms are on the cheaper side during the week (FYI - booking online tends to be cheaper than in person though). I'd definitely recommend this place.

• 3rd Mar 2013

YHA London Central

Great hostel. More expensive than most, but well worth it. I would definitely stay here again.

• 23rd Feb 2013

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

This hostel is very good. Great staff and nice atmosphere. I'd recommend it!

• 21st Feb 2013

CityLights Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great place to stay. Awesome staff!

Santa Mix Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Absolutely brilliant hostel. Excellent beds and facilities. The friendliest and most helpful staff. Do yourself a favour and stay here!

• 6th Feb 2013

Bacoo Hostel

La Paz, Bolivia

Nice hostel. Bed, even though VERY high, was fine. The music was played very loud until the early hours of the morning which was slightly annoying. Their rules state that the bar is open until 1am, so I assume that this is when the music stopped. They have vegetarian options on their bar menu which was great. Staff were friendly and helpful. I would stay here again, but I would try to get a room further away from the bar.

• 29th Jan 2013

Pisko & Soul

Cusco, Peru

Pisko and Soul was a really excellent hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff and great facilities. I loved staying in the neighbourhood of San Blass I would highly recommend this hostel (it's a great alternative to a party all night hostel!). Thanks for having me!!!

• 13th Jan 2013
  • Globetrotter

Very comfortable stay. I especially liked the pull down blinds around the bottom bunks. Great for privacy! I would definitely stay here again.

• 3rd Jan 2013

Hostel Alamo

Mendoza, Argentina

Very welcoming and friendly. The bed was very comfortable, but the dorm four was a little small. Other than that very nice.

• 21st Dec 2012

La Casona de Odile

El Bolson, Argentina

This hostel is a MUST for any travllers through Bolson. It is the best, warmest, friendliest and most comfortable hostel I have stayed in. I initially booked for three nights and ended up extending my stay another two, I would have extended it even further if I had the time. The staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming. The atmosphere was great and it felt like a home away from home. The beds were great, comfortable and quite. I cannot recommend this place enough. Thank you for having me!

• 13th Dec 2012

Posada Patagonica Nakel Yen

El Calafate, Argentina

I only stayed one night at Nakel Yen but really enjoyed my stay. The atmosphere was very welcoming and the staff were very helpful. I've stayed in two hostels in Calafate and if I were to return, this would be the one I would choose.

• 11th Dec 2012