• Canada, Female, 25-30
HI-Toronto, Toronto, Canada
12th Nov 2013

Very clean, pleasant hostel. The staff were super friendly, which was fantastic. I really appreciated the large lockers in the reception area to leave bags in even after checkout. The only areas I think could improve would be: 1) larger lockers within the rooms, 2) my bed had a pretty big dent in the mattress but otherwise would have been quite comfy, and 3) more electrical outlets in the rooms. Overall, I had a very pleasant stay and would recommend it to others.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
Hostel Paradis, Nice, France
8.0
13th Oct 2012

I enjoyed this hostel, though having never stayed in a hostel before, it wasn't what I was expecting. It didn't have a common area or kitchen (though there was in the sister hostel down the street). There weren't individual lockers within the rooms like I'd hoped, and the hot water unfortunately happened to break during my stay. Other than that it was nice and clean, in a good area, and all around decent. More like a hotel than a hostel, I think.