• Australia, Male, 25-30
Bridge at Cordova, Fort Lauderdale, USA
6.0
12th Oct 2014

I felt very uncomfortable at this hotel. Half of the guests live there permanently and it makes for a very strange group of people. I must have arrived at a very bad time for the place because there were several very serious issues which involved the police having to escort guests off the premises at least twice during my stay, and i'm being nice about this. I think this hotel would benefit from allowing a maximum stay of two weeks for guests.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
City Hostel Seattle, Seattle, USA
18th May 2013

The staff were amazing! So friendly. Cleanest and most well-equipped hostel i've ever stayed at. I didn't really like Seattle as a whole, but the hostel made my trip so much more enjoyable.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Fireside Lodge, Whistler, Canada
28th Oct 2012

Great location, so close to the bus stop. Such good value for money. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Very clean. Loungeroom and kitchen are huge, though dorms are very, very small.