Igdlo Guesthouse, Reykjavik, Iceland
8th May 2013

It was a very nice place to stay with friendly owners. I wasn't there long, but I enjoyed my stay.

4th May 2013

This was by far the best hostel I've stayed in in Paris. Very clean, felt very safe, and loved the privacy even in the dorms!

We really appreciate that you've taken your time to leave us some comments to read, it's lovely to see that you found your stay with us an enjoyable one! The security and privacy are some of our highest priorities, so thank your again for your comments regarding this. Kind regards, St Christopher's Inn Paris Canal

HelloBCN Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
29th Apr 2013

We loved this hostel! It was well situated and not too far from the sites. It was very clean and the staff very helpful!

19th Apr 2013

I was very happy with the location and cleanliness of this hostel. Definitely convenient and one of the only affordable ones I've found outside of Montmartre. However, the room I stayed in was incredibly tiny, you could barely move around! I was also unhappy to find there were no lockers. I had no issues, but you never know!

Lausanne Guesthouse & Backpacker, Lausanne, Switzerland
22nd Mar 2013

This hostel was very nice and very clean. One of the receptionists is very rude, but the others were nice and friendly. I would stay here again if I ever go back to Switzerland.

Hello, thanks for your nice comment. I'm very surprised about the " rude receptionist". Would you be kind to let us know what's happened? That could be great if you can send us an email. It can help us to improve our service. Thanks in advance and in any case sorry about that. Best regards, Virginie

Little Town, Prague, Czech Republic
7th Mar 2013

This hostel was perfect. We were really close to anything and everything we wanted to see. Our room was huge with its own kitchen and bathroom! The staff was not very helpful at all. The two people we talked to were not friendly and didn't really help with anything. Otherwise, it was a great stay!

4th Mar 2013

This hostel was perfect for us! We loved being right on the market and being able to walk wherever we wanted to go. We met some really nice people and had a great time!

Pal's Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
1st Mar 2013

It was a very clean hostel in a perfect location. We enjoyed being so close to all the attractions of Budapest.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
26th Feb 2013

A wonderful hostel. Very organized and clean with a helpful staff! We loved our stay!

Perfect Hostel, Paris, France
25th Jan 2013

Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
10th Nov 2012

This hostel was really convenient for us, as we arrived via King's Cross station. It was really nice that the hostel was so close to the tube. However, the room we stayed in was in the basement and there were no windows at all. It felt a little like a jail cell. Plus, there is no free wifi and to get a towel it was 4 pounds! Obviously, they were just trying to get more and more money out of everyone who stayed there. I wouldn't spend more than one night.

Argyle Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
7th Nov 2012

This hostel was wonderful. We had a private room and it even had a TV in it! That was really nice. The bathrooms were really close and very clean. The house was very quiet as well and we really enjoyed our stay!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Nov 2012

This hostel was the best I have stayed in so far. We had a three bed private and it was very quiet, comfortable, and clean. If I go back, I will definitely stay here again.

Hootananny Hostel, London, England
1st Nov 2012

The hostel was definitely worth what we paid, however, it was incredibly loud. There is live music at the bar downstairs every single night until about 3am. We got used to it by the end of our stay. The bathrooms were clean and it was nice to have enough showers for everyone. But if you have a hard time sleeping with loud noise, don't stay here!