City Home Guest House

Chiang Rai, Thailand

Drop Inn Osaka

Osaka, Japan

Really good hostel near Osaka station with very large and comfortable bed areas with curtains, giving a lot of privacy. They charge 600 yen for leaving the baggage though. I would definitely choose this place if I had to stay in Osaka again, being really comfortable.

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

Hostel with a great atmosphere and excellent location. Being close to Senso-ji and the subway stop is a really good option and value for money. If I really had to mention an aspect on which it could improve I would say some of the facilities into the rooms, like the mattresses and the individual lights for each bed (too much light). The lockable cabinets into the rooms take really a large space and I don't think people really put so many things into those. I would recommend this hostel.

Jiyujin

Kyoto, Japan

Definitely among the best 3 hostels I've found during my trips in Asia so far. The staff is really friendly and helpful, the place is super clean and has all the facilities you need. The beds are provided with curtains to give privacy. Kyoto station is only 10 min walking. I would definitely stay again at this place if I had to come back to Kyoto.

Osaka Hana Hostel

Osaka, Japan

Jam Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Urban Pack

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The hostel has an excellent atmosphere and perfect location to explore Xiamen, the University, Nanputuo temple and just a short bus ride to the Gulangyu ferry terminal. The building is probably a bit older and would need a renovation, but it's in acceptable conditions after all.

Astor Victoria

Excellent location and very good, young atmosphere. Carpets were a bit old worn out.. Generally satisfied.

St Christopher's Greenwich