Amazing location and staff, really easygoing, helpful and friendly. Wasn't the cleanest, but not a huge deal. Loved this hostel, would recommend to everyone.

• 7th Jan 2013

Generator Hostel London

Uncomfortable and impersonal atmosphere, rather like a big concrete underground car park. Rubbish phone service and wifi. Dinner is foul, don't waste ya money. Plus side, lots of power plugs and bed lights. Ok for to one night, as so close to tube.

• 27th Dec 2012
  • New Zealand

Hello, Thank you for your feedback after your recent stay with us here in London. All of our guests comments helps us improve our service to you, so that we’ll be better next time you visit us. If you would like to follow up on any of your points personally with me please feel free to email me Best wishes

SoBo House Brighton

Brighton, England

Miserable depressing hostel. Dark, damp, cold, and full of old men having mid life crises. Pretty sure there was people living in the common room who weren't staying there, but knew the codes to the doors, as they don't have key cards. Would tell security, but there was none. They can change the name of the hostel, but its still rank as. Felt unsafe and unhappy during my entire stay.

• 11th Dec 2012