Reviews: huotiv

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 32

This was one of the best hostels I stayed at. It was conveniently located next to the street car line. Everyone I met at the hostel was friendly, both guest and staff. Also considering the amount of drinking that was involved at the hostel I expected the common areas outside to be covered with alcohol bottles the next day but no it was cleaned thoroughly. I was so pleased by the hostel that I gave them a gift of mixed candy when I left which I have only done for one other hostel.

WE Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Friendly staff that was helpful

Astor Victoria

I will say your staff was what made my stay enjoyable. They were always helpful for printouts, directions and places to eat and ways to get around tube problems.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

The hostel looked sketchy from the outside but inside it is actually quite nice. Good showers and kitchen facility. The best part was staff and the people who stayed there. Really easy to meet people in the common areas and you all sorts of interesting people as well.

The room was very hot and the window did not open very far so with 12 people in the room it got very uncomfortable and hard to sleep

Hostel location is excellent close to Victoria station. Very helpful as I had early morning flights to Canada and Berlin. The big downside was the rooms on the higher floors are very hot especially because the windows did not open completely. Room was comfortable and staff was very helpful

Keystone House Kings Cross

Nice hostel not that exciting but can't beat location right next to Kings Cross

Keystone House Kings Cross

Stay was excellent for my short stay in London. Internet was a bit expensive having to buy those Gossip internet cards. Also the check in took awhile because they only 1 person on site. Security was good and the rooms were clean. You also can't beat the location which was just a few steps from Kings Cross