Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Zen Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Zen is a wonderful hostel! You'll feel so relaxed and comfortable! Nice bathroom and kitchen and the staff was incredibly nice and helpful!! Good location too 5 minutes walk from the center metro.

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Amazing hostel! Free breakfast and dinner! Great events they organize every night and the staff is so great! Stay here for krakow!! It's clean and the beds are SO comfy!!

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Only real positive for me was great location. For one night I'd stay here or maybe with a big group- but as a solo traveler there is absolutely no atmosphere for bonding or even relaxing. Just one big loud common room where everyone does their own thing and in my room only one toilet/shower for 8 girls was awful. I'd have to go all the way to the lobby to use the toilet if someone was showering.

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Vagabonds is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The vibe is so friendly and chill, I felt right at home! The staff is AMAZING! Makes dinner for you, takes you out to local bars and clubs, or just watches a movie with you and has a chat- they make this place the best in Belfast, don't stay anywhere else! I didn't want to leave after 4 days. Great for solo travelers- I met lots of nice people :) thanks guys!! Alicia

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Amazing hostel and staff! They are so helpful and it's right by the castle. Stay here!!!

Very average hostel- no atmosphere, lots of older guests sleeping at like 9 so you already have to be dead silent and school groups! Clean, Wifi is acceptable, staff was friendly. At least 15 minute walk from the metro or the 52 bus from victoria station. When you're looking for it and think it couldn't possibly be this far, just keep walking its farther. And you have to ring a bell and the reception will open the gate once you see the palmers lodge sign. It's a huge complex. Wouldn't stay again

Dear Guest Thank you for your review and feedback We are sorry to hear you have not enjoyed your stay with us, unfortunately we can't do much about guests sleeping until 9 am, hopefully you will give us another chance in the near future Regards Palmers Lodge Hillspring

Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Great hostel, I met a lot of friendly people and the staff is really helpful. Clean and let me borrow towel for free, hairdryer, tea, coffee, and one of them made all of us like 100 free crepes with jam, sugar, etc! DELICIOUS. You can't ask for better, really, just a good hostel all around. Need tram to get there, but once you're there it's walking to every main attraction!

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I can't express my love for this hostel! It is so much more than a place to sleep, my entire trip was changed because of how awesome they are! Besides the normal things like being clean, and safe, and a great location, the people are simply incredible! I felt so welcomed. They go out of the way to show you a good time every single night and as I was staying on Easter, they even made an amazing and delicious Easter dinner for all of us! Do NOT stay anywhere else! Love all of you at Madhouse!

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Really good location, the staff was so super friendly to me! They really help answer any questions and let me borrow a towel for free, let me borrow a hairdryer etc. The chill out room is really nice- love the hammocks! and the bar was really great too. Can't complain about anything other than the wifi is only available in the lobby and chill-out room, not the bar or anywhere else. Also- I happen to be the only girl in my "mixed" room of 8, but the guys were all friendly :) Go here for Munich!

Hi there! Thanks very much for all the compliments! I'm glad you liked it here. Normally we try to put single travelling girls in a dorm with at least one other woman. Unfortunately it's not always possible. However, if you feel uncomfortable in an all-male dorm feel free to ask at reception for another room anytime. We'll try our best to help you out! Stay safe and happy travels!

Average hostel. One staff very rude and unprofessional but others nice. SOM in bar every night is fun but can sometimes hardly hear it. Breakfast is avg as is dinner. Not dirty but not super clean. Ok location not too far from city maybe 15 minutes. Overall it was good but nothing special. No wifi in rooms and no outlet for each person

hi. thanks for the feedback. it seems funny once we put sound of music on a louder level, the guys at the bar complain about the movie and the other way round. we've been trying to find a solution already for months without any result. the reason why wifi shuts down in the rooms is once too many people are using the internet at the same time, there would be a huge loss of internet-speed. having just one or max two outlets in the room is a result of our security-policy. we had too many customers leaving their electronical devices for charging in the room. once they came back, their ipone was stolen, which is defilitly a bad story but - to be honest - reality. the hostelindustry talkes a lot about these problems. so thats why we said - the only solution that might cover this problem is not to have too many outlets in the room. we already thought about installing the outlets in the locker but that is blocked through fire & savety regulations given by the government. save travells, phil :)

Believe-it-or-Not

Vienna, Austria

Incredible hostel. STAY HERE for Vienna. Literally 10 minutes walk to downtown and all the sights (other than the palaces- but Lilly gave me quick and easy public transit directions anytime I wanted to go somewhere further away- she is amazing and so nice, an instant friend :) Towels, linens, breakfast, laundry included! Even some wine ;) great for solo travelers- I made friends the first night. Very clean and there is a plug and light for every bed and free HUGE lockers! I loved it here!!