Location: Canada,

Rastel Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

My first impression of Rastel hostel wasn't as positive in terms of cleanliness. I soon discovered, however, that this impression was primarily due to my early arrival before the cleaning lady had a chance to tidy up. After cleaning, the hostel was much better, but my first impression really stuck. Other than that, this hostel is fantastic value for money. However, I do not think I would stay again.

Green Frog Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This hostel was probably the best one I've ever stayed in. The staff members were incredibly nice and helpful! The breakfast that we were offered was also fantastic :) Would definitely stay there again!

We do thank you ! We were happy to have you here !

Roman Holidays Hostel

Rome, Italy

The only issue with this hostel is that the security was not as good. Good security was dependent on other travelers locking the doors behind them and there were often times when I found the door completely agape. Furthermore, there were only 4 small lockers for a room with 6 people. Other than that, however, the hostel was great! I would probably stay there again.

Camping Venezia

Venice, Italy

Camping Venezia is located outside of Venice, but pretty convenient to get to the city center. One unfortunate thing, however, is that the wifi that cost 2 euros was terrible and not worth the money. It was also incredibly cold when we went so we didn't even dare try out the showers. At least it was worth the money!

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

My only complaint was that the lady in the reception was a little grumpy when we asked her for directions. The internet was also terrible and practically non-existent. Still, it was nice having our own space and privacy.

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

We got free spaghetti and ice cream when we stayed there! The location was also super convenient, an easy walk to the beach and directly across the street from the train station.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

This hostel was our favorite out of all the ones we stayed in during our Western Europe tour. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful! It was also very clean and nice.

This hostel was incredibly convenient and the train station was easily accessible. Security was a huge concern, however, at it seemed pretty sketchy to us. Still, it was very cheap.

Hello..thank you for the review...as for security...you need a key card to enter the building and your room,plus we have a comprehensive camera system....

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The breakfast at this hostel was absolutely amazing! It was also nice having a common room area where you could chat and meet tons of other travelers. The music was a little loud and the showers were not as convenient, but overall, really nice place!

The mattresses were incredibly uncomfortable and lumpy! Breakfast was really good though and it was nice having a chil area to sit and relax.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel was really nice! Loved being able to use the facilities and having wifi in the rooms!