Hostel e Pousada Tirol

Jericoacoara, Brazil

I loved this hostel. The owner Gaucho is great and very helpful. There are a lot of hammocks to relax.

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Uruguay

The staff was great, always in a good mood trying to help you. The location is excellent because you're near the Mansa and Brava beaches. I stayed in a bedroom for 6 and we didn't have a key so everyone could enter to our bedroom that's the only critic I have. Nothing was missing and you have lockers to put your things.

• 30th Nov 2012

Albergue da Costa Hostel

Natal, Brazil

It's a great hostel, nice location and the staff always in a good mood trying to help you. Breakfast is good, you can have tapioca! The bedrooms were a little small in my opinion, that's the only thing I would criticized.

• 3rd Nov 2012

Pipa Hostel HI

Pipa, Brazil

Hi!!! It was one of the best hostels I've been to. I just loved it. I stayed on a bedroom for 8 girls, the beds were comfortable, it was clean, you have plenty space to feel relaxed. The pool is clean (some hostels show a nice pool and when you go there is dirty). The breakfast was great too. The persons that work in the hostel are always in a good mood trying to help you. You should go!!!

• 28th Oct 2012