Schanzenstern Altona GmbH

Hamburg, Germany

The Internet connection is so bad! Otherwise, it was okay -- the room was clean; the staff was kind; location is nice.

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

One of the best hostels I've ever used! I would recommend this hostel to anybody! The only thing that I was not so happy about was that lavatory and bathroom are TOO small...

Hi, thanks for the review and the nice compliment. Hope to see you soon again in Hamburg. Regards, Sven Heberling Assistant General Manager

The guy at the reception requested me to give them deposit. She said that they accept only ID (passport / driver's license, student card, etc.) As the only ID that I had that time was passport, I had to give it as a deposit. I felt it was VERY dangerous! Next day, I tried to negotiate another person at the reception if it is possible to have my passport during the daytime. She then told me that they also accept 20 euro as a deposit!! I also don't like the safety problem there.

This is not a hostel but a hotel! Excellent facilities! Very clean! There is even a hairdryer in each room. Although the breakfast is from 7:30 to 9:30, the staff was flexible and allowed us to eat before 7:30. I really like this hostel, and can recommend this hostel to everyone!

Dear Guest, We thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon again ! Reception team.

Security locker was very helpful. (I needed 50 cent as a deposit). The staff was also kind. I can recommend this hostel.

Globetrotter Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

There is a small kitchen, so I could cook something myself. Also staff was kind. However, I found the following minus points: 1) there are only two bathroom, so I had to wait quite a lot. 2) although it says "Breakfast included", what is offered is *only* cornflake and milk. Also, due to security lock, I had to call someone from the reception to enter the building.

The room was very clean, and staff was kind. There was even a hairdryer.

A&O Hamburg Hauptbahnhof

Hamburg, Germany

If breakfast were included, it would be perfect!

A basic information (e.g., from when breakfast is available, the check-out time ) should be told by the staff at recepton. I also think the quality of breakfast should be improved!

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback! We always tell this sort of information but sometimes we happen to forget. Especially when we are busy. Of course you can come back to reception for any information. Cheers St Christopher's Paris