Reviews: hielievelyn

Location Peru, Gender Female, Age 36

• Peru, Female, 25-30
Zostel Jaipur Hostel, Jaipur, India
20th Feb 2015

i stood in most of the ZOSTELS but definitely this one was the best ...ill recommend this place, i really love this hostel.....the guy with glasses at the front desk he was very helpful and give me information i needed ...thanks

• Peru, Mixed Group, 25-30
Fridays Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8th Mar 2013

my friends and i stood for almost 5 days at the hostel...the people who works there are very friendly and give us a lot information plus a free map that help us a lot to go everywhere without tour...its 5 minute to walk to the famous steps in Lapa and 2 mins from the Aquaduct which is where the street party happens every weekend...we really love to stay there and two of my friends Looking forward to stop by ... thanks for everything guys...:)

• Peru, Female, 25-30
Hostel La Candelaria, Valladolid, Mexico
4th Nov 2012

I loved it ...very clean and staff very friendly and make you feel at home ... the receptionist always helpful with everything we need, (Jose i think it was called),he gave me an idea on how to do my own tour with a little map he has on his desk.. .. ... I brought a pic of the little black kitten the have BARACK :) hahaha just to remenber...! but anyway will recommend to my friends when they want to visit Valladolid ..!!!