Sunshine Roma

Rome, Italy

The owner is very welcoming once we arrive, and let us know where is the good spot to have gelato and pizza. The location of the B&B is really convenient- 10 mins walking to colosseo, 30 mins to vatican, there are 2 supermarket near by as well. There are 2 bathroom shared among 4 rooms and sometimes it's packed late at night so need to wait a bit. Other than that, this is a good value B&B- breakfast place is just around the corner where you get a coffee and a pastry.

• 17th Jul 2013

B&B Guerrazzi

Pisa, Italy

This place is by far the best home/ B&B that I ever stayed in Europe! The setting is very pretty and it's much better than hotel. Mariaelana & Alberto are both very nice and they recommend us where to eat ( local place 10 EURO lunch near the B&B only 2 mins by walk Galileo retaurante; and also another spaghetti place near the PIsa tower). Also, the location is only 5mins walking from train station, and 20 mins walking to Torre di Pisa. We enjoyed their home a lot and we love the breakfast too!

• 15th Jul 2013

B&B Domus Duomo

Florence, Italy

Beware of this hostel- I paid my 10% deposit through hostel world and staying for 1 night- supposed I should only paid 70-7=63 EURO on arrival, however, the owner insisted me to pay 70 EURO plus 2 people tourist tax = 74 EURO. The location is convenient for touring around Florence, and the surrounding is just ok safe. If you have large luggage, you have to climb up 6 stairs -_-" you can stay if you only travel light.

• 14th Jul 2013

Residenza Ariosto

Bologna, Italy

The owner is very nice to wait us in front of the building at night since we arrive around 9:30PM and it's getting dark. This place is what we call- FEEL LIKE HOME (even better HAHAHA) . Very clean Very good location- 8 mins walk from the train station. Everything is walkable in Bologna. There's a washing machine and A/C inside the room too. Highly recommend. Thank you and I will be back.

• 12th Jul 2013

Seven Heaven

Milan, Italy

It's located near a shopping street in Milan, close to Metro, Owner is really nice =) I love the homemade breakfast they fix for us!!! Rooms are ready once we arrive Milan after a long flight. Surrounding is safe as well. Recommended!

• 10th Jul 2013

Goda BCN Bed&Breakfast

Barcelona, Spain

I really enjoyed staying here as it's an apt in a local residential area- there are 4 rooms so you got to meet some people at breakfast 9-10am everyday. David and Jose being a great host and very helpful on recommending where to go. there's one bathroom and one toilet at the flat- and the place is walkable from Catalunya plaza-30mins and 5 mins from the metro arc de triomphe. very convenient. you need the key to enter the apt with automated door. will def be back if i go back barcelona! thankyou

• 17th Apr 2013

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This place is awesome! I had the room designed by the guy I first met in the hostel early morning! I told him I did not have breakfast so he offered me a breakfast as well! Totally bonus! My room won't be ready until 2pm so I came back around 6pm to check in! Amazing room- there's 4 bathroom in each floor! Wi-fi signals are great. Breakfast is wonderful with homemade crepe (YUM!). bread, jam, cereal and milk!!! Love the hostel as it's very close by the metro so it's super convenient !

• 12th Apr 2013

The New Day

Busan, South Korea

Perfect place for Busan- only 1 min walk to subway! it's 5 mins walk from Haeundae beach- love the location- rooms are clean- lucky enough to have my own room as there's no other 3 people in my dorm room- so much privacy- very safe area- as you need a electronic key to enter the building :) Thank you! i hope they will have private room soon! I WOULD LOVE TO RETURN!

• 20th Oct 2012

Lavinia

Seoul, South Korea

Great place to stay in Seoul- very convenient on Line3 (ANGUK) station & another line(Jongno-3g Station), makes it easy to get around- it's in a corridor so I had difficulties finding it at first but people in Seoul is very nice- they actually lead me to the hostel-. The owner Vicky is a very nice girl and she try to show me around on subway map - Room is very nice and clean- lots of privacy- breakfast is very simple- good milk and cereal . THANKYOU will return next time when im in town!

• 18th Oct 2012