1 Step from St Peter

Rome, Italy

Overall a pretty nice place to stay, and I would stay there again. The staff was really nice and our room was great. The only issue is that there are three bathrooms for guests to use, and out of those only ONE had hot water!!! I was always able to shower there, but in the morning it would have been tough. Other then that, we had a nice stay... but could use more than cereal and packaged breads for breakfast, since it calls itself a "B&B".

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Overall a really good place to stay. We stayed in a private dorm and had no issues. The staff was just fine, and having the fish cafe right next door was convenient. Nothing remarkable about it (except maybe the breakfast) but would stay here again.

Our main issues with the hostel: cleanliness (rooms are always gross and bathroom always smells awful), room size is too large (you will never get a good night sleep here in a dorm). Staff is alright but don't go here unless your main goal is to party, not see Paris.

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in, an I've stayed in a bunch. You can tell things are new and clean. Nice lounge area, and the rooms were comfortable. Could use a little more space in the bathroom, but that's my only complaint. Only hostel I would ever recommend, it was really nice!

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The lounge area is nice, but our girls dorm was AWFUL! They shoved 8 girls into a room that should of held 4 or 6. One bathroom for 8 girls, which was pretty gross. Our room smelled because it was so packed. A good location yes, but the room was so awful and ruined the hostel for us.