Flying Pig Downtown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
27th May 2013

Great hostel, great location, great atmosphere, easy to meet people and make friends, and located in centre of the action. I did not like that they made me move to a different room during my 2 day visit because it was so booked.

16th May 2013

The most interesting experience when I arrived later after 23 and I had to check in in the nighclub, in the midst of people dancing and kicking up their heels. Definitely felt the groove. Friendly staff, and I do recommend it, the bathroom on 3rd floor which I used was in bad shape.

Hey there, Thanks for the recommendation! Our staff go above and beyond to help make every staff a unique experience! I am going to assume the nightclub you were talking about is actually our chill out room. It has great WiFi and TV but it makes a great party room for guests after the bar has closed at night! Really sorry to hear that the bathroom was in such bad shape! We really do try and keep on top of it all. Again, so sorry. Glad everything was OK!! Cheers, St Christopher's team!

SoBe Hostel & Bar, Miami, USA