Reviews: Missywonder

Location Germany, Gender Female, Age 32

30th Apr 2014

A nice hostel and fairly clean for a hostel in Paris, however the female showers and toilets were disgusting and a proper ventilation system would help a lot to maintain a feeling of cleanness.

There was a slight issue with the extraction fans at this time, we understand that during your stay that it could have been not so nice, our apologies for this, There are a lot more bathrooms on the floor if you need to use another one that has better ventilation. St Christopher's Inn GDN

Kyoya Ryokan, Nagoya, Japan
18th Dec 2012

This is in fact not a hostel which doesn't really make a difference to me as I got what I paid for. It is a bit out of the way for the main attractions in Nagoya, however, everything is still in walkable distance. The rooms were very clean and had an en-suite bathroom. The Aircon brought the heat into the room perfectly. They had lockers and overall I felt very safe staying here.

J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse, Hida Takayama, Japan
12th Dec 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. It has lovely beds with curtains for some privacy, clean bathrooms, a common area, a well equipped kitchen. The location is pretty close to the station and as the town is pretty small, it is as well very centrally located. The Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would come here again if I ever go to Takayama in the future

Thank you for your message.We are glad you liked our hostel. We are looking forward to meeting you .Arigatogozaimasu

Ostello Bello, Milan, Italy
2nd Nov 2012

As soon as I entered the Hostel the atmosphere was great and the staff very welcoming. The level of security is great and the location couldn't be better. The rooms had a great character and plenty of space. The bathroom could have been a bit cleaner, but that might have been as well due to the roomies. I certainly enjoyed my stay here! If I come back to Milan I will stay here again.