Reviews: ajdaanzic4619

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Nice hostel with grat location. It is very well equipped and very clean as well. They have free coffee, tea and bread all day long :) Excellent value for the money we have paid.

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel ever!!! I strongly recommend it, you will not regret it. It is extremely well equipped, clean, moderen, beds are huge and confortable, bathroom is big... The best part of the hostel is its athmosphe; staff could not be better, they are helpful, open minded, friendly and they make this hostel even more awesome! "Mamma" cooks dinner for every one in the eveng and it is a great opportunity to meet new people and to eat local food at the some time :)

Woodah Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Good hostel with very friendly staff. They are prepared to help you anytime. I love coverings over bedsbeds and delicious breakfast.

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Really good location, nice rooms, helpful staff :)

Hi There! Thank you for your kind review :) Hope to see you again soon and all the best with your travels! Edinburgh Team

Nice hostel, friendly staff and OK location. They have some problems with wi-fi which is not working all the time and there was no wi-fi in our room.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We will take your comments into consideration.

Euro Hostel Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Breakfast was great! And this is beside location the only good thing there. There was a loud music playing all night long, so if you want to sleep it was impossible. They should have some noise restrictions! And kitchen is not equipped at all.

HI NYC Hostel

New York, USA

Great tours!!!! :) Excellent location and nice facilities.

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

It is close to subway, however, it is further away from the city center and subway line is not very safe one if you are travelling alone. Kitchen is poorly equiped and hostel has no atmosphere at all! But after all an average stay.

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

Excellent breakfast! Great position, nice hostel and helpful staff :)

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. I travel somewhere every year and I like this hostel the most of all. Atmosphere was great, fresh towels all the time (for free!), exellent location, helpful and friendly staff... The only thing I would change is breakfast: we had only pancakes, I prefer something "healthier" for breakfast ;) However, they were very good :) Strongly recommend this hostel!!! :)

Astor Hyde Park

Lovely :) I really enjoyed staying here. The rooms are big and spceful and the hostel has turly nice character.