Roscoe House by Urban Chic

Liverpool, England

Roscoe House is absolutely a best accommodation for us! We have a lovely night in Liverpool. The staffs are nice and very helpful. They answer our questions nicely. The room was nice even though we got the room on the basement, but the facilities are good. The location is quite far from the city centre (you might need to take a bus to the centre) but there is a lot of cafes and restaurants nearby. recommended for all backpackers! :)

• 4th Aug 2013

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

Its a big mess to stay in a room with many people. However, we are quite satisfy with the hostel. The rooms are big enough for 10 people. The staff also nice and very helpful for us. Location is great! near the city centre and can be reach by walk. :)

• 3rd Aug 2013

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The best hostel I've had so far.. its clean,nice, and we got free walking trip around the city! I love Porto

• 1st Jan 2013

Lisbon Chillout Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I would recommend to have a heater since its really cold on winter.. me and my friends almost can't sleep because we are freezing..

• 31st Dec 2012

AAE Annex Hotel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

• 28th Dec 2012

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

The place is hard to find.. the room is small and no heater! the small room fo 12 people made no sense at all.. when we arrived in the evening, and want to check in, the owner said we can check in later because of painting so we can't enter the room and need to leave the luggages outside ~.~

• 24th Dec 2012