Zavial Beach Hostel

Sagres, Portugal

Excellent hostel in location and in staff. It's been my third time there and I can say that the quality hasn't decreased a bit. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, which is hard to find in most of hostels. Kitchen with everything you need and a nice swimming pool!

Lucky Family Hostel

Beijing, China

Awesome location in a nice hutong. Friendly and very nice staff. Hostel with good facilities and a nice breakfast. 10min from center on the subway. Close to supermarkets and nice restaurants. I only missed a little fridge on the room to storage some cool drinks, since it is really hot in Beijing during Summer! But the place is excellent value for money!

LG Guesthouse & Hostel

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

very close to the railway station - handy for transsiberian travellers. staff very nice (they kept our bag for one day when we went to terelj park even though we were checking in only the night after). very spacious and comfortable room. nice fridge to store up food for the train!

Galina's Hostel

Irkutsk, Russia

Galina's hostel is a nice place to stay at irkutsk, even though she speaks mainly german (instead of english). she is very nice and cooks nice breakfasts. she even let us keep our luggage there while we went to baikal for a 2-day-trip. very central, handy when you need to go to the station (you can easily walk up there) and close to supermarket and caf├ęs

Galina's Hostel

Irkutsk, Russia

Galina is a nice host even though she speaks mainly German (instead of English), she is very friendly to her guests and cooks nice breakfasts. Very well located, handy when you're doing transsiberian, because you can walk to the station (1 km) or take the tram. you are in the city center in less than 10minutes, close to supermarkets and nice cafes.

Marisa Rooms

Paros, Greece

Excellent location for those coming from port. Close to Livadia beach and the restaurants.

Villa Anemone

Santorini, Greece

Excellent staff - went pick us up at the port and left us there when we left, for no extra charge Excellent location - 2min from centre Nice having a fridge in the room I wish the swimming pool was better =(

Nice location, excellent staff, would definitely recommend it!

Zavial Beach Hostel

Sagres, Portugal

Excellent location and staff. Had a fantastic stay and will come back and recommend it to friends. Facilities are cosy and spacious.

GoodFeeling

Sagres, Portugal

Had a good night of sleep, met interesting people and had a relaxing night outdoors. Nice decoration and facilities.

Fithostel

Keflavik, Iceland

I liked the hostel but I had to go by taxi and when I arrived, there wasn't anyone at the reception, even though I had told that I was coming about 22 pm (I arrived precisely at that time!), but the instructions were there and I managed to phone the receptionist and it all went all. He was kind and gave me all the instructions I needed.

Abraham House

Dublin, Ireland

Nice location, close to everything. Staff was friendly and helpful. It should have lockers inside the room and could offer a typical Irish breakfast.

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Had a nice stay there, everything was perfect! Loved the dinner at the Melting Pot - nice food and excellent staff!