Marisa Rooms

Paros, Greece

Excellent location for those coming from port. Close to Livadia beach and the restaurants.

• 9th Oct 2013

Villa Anemone

Santorini, Greece

Excellent staff - went pick us up at the port and left us there when we left, for no extra charge Excellent location - 2min from centre Nice having a fridge in the room I wish the swimming pool was better =(

• 7th Oct 2013
  • Portugal

Nice location, excellent staff, would definitely recommend it!

• 5th Oct 2013

Zavial Beach Hostel

Sagres, Portugal

Excellent location and staff. Had a fantastic stay and will come back and recommend it to friends. Facilities are cosy and spacious.

• 10th Aug 2013

GoodFeeling

Sagres, Portugal

Had a good night of sleep, met interesting people and had a relaxing night outdoors. Nice decoration and facilities.

• 20th Jul 2013

Fithostel

Keflavik, Iceland

I liked the hostel but I had to go by taxi and when I arrived, there wasn't anyone at the reception, even though I had told that I was coming about 22 pm (I arrived precisely at that time!), but the instructions were there and I managed to phone the receptionist and it all went all. He was kind and gave me all the instructions I needed.

• 2nd Jun 2013

Abraham House

Dublin, Ireland

Nice location, close to everything. Staff was friendly and helpful. It should have lockers inside the room and could offer a typical Irish breakfast.

• 29th Mar 2013

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Had a nice stay there, everything was perfect! Loved the dinner at the Melting Pot - nice food and excellent staff!

• 17th Oct 2012