House Of Peace

Bethlehem, Israel

Great hostel run by a lovely Christian couple, wonderful hosts, Anton loves to talk and tell stories. :) Clean dorms, comfortable beds and a great balcony with a sofa to hang out. Only a 5 minute walk to Manger Square and Church of Nativity.

Mr. Panda Hostel

Chengdu, China

Great hostel in a good location. Big lockers and good beds, nice cosy common area. Panda tour was good. Food is some of the best value I've had at any hostel in China; real honest prices and they only charge 1rmb for a small bowl of rice!

Tavern 47

Shangri-la, China

Great place with a good location. Really friendly, helpful staff. No lock on the dorm doors but decent sized lockers. Laundry for 10rmb. Quite cold inside the hostel but every bed has an electric blanket. Good food at fair prices, and awesome Shangri-la local beer! If you're not a vegetarian, EAT the Yak Burger.

Hello! I'm jun Are you travel to west of sichun? we remember you really lake shangri-la beer ^^ Thank you for your comment.

Oh my goodness, most importantly, GO to Shaxi! Anyway, the hostel is wonderful. Staff are nice. Great pool table in the courtyard area. Decent bed, huge locker. Perfect location in the town square. As a converted horse stable, it's understandable that the toilets and showers are outside. You can eat dinner with the staff for 20rmb, did it once and it was nice. And they have bikes for rental. Try to time your stay on a Friday to see the awesome, totally non-touristic market.

SleepyFish Lodge

Dali, China

Very swanky hostel! Can't really compare it to any other place I've stayed. Great dorm room/bed. Food fairly expensive but it is ALL western. Good location in Old Town, although Old Town... a bit commercial. The hostel has great bikes for rental. It was very quiet when I stayed there; only met one other independent traveller. Very relaxing actually, oh yeah, relaxing.

Good place, I'd stay here again. Dorm bed was good and I particularly liked the layout of the common areas (and table tennis and pool tables outside!); very conducive to meeting other travellers. Cons: the staff were friendly but not great at giving local advice/information, and the bar was closed every time I wanted something; middle of the day and morning! (the cook needs sleep) But I got much cheaper food down the street, so it's all good.

Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Awesome hostel. Still fairly new so inside is immaculate - great common areas, rooftop bar and wonderful staff. Green Forest really know how to do hostels!

thanks very much for choosing us ~jerry is miss you so much,when will you come back ?

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

Perfect. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Comfortable bed. FREE laundry. Great food at good prices. Brilliant layout and atmosphere for the common area. Great location in Guilin. Amazing, friendly staff - Happy and Sofia are so nice and helpful - well they're all great!

Hi, Thank you for the +++ positive feedback as always our staff strives to make everyone feel at home here at Guilin green forest hostel

Sunshine Home

Guangzhou, China

Check Inn HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Wonderful hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Cleanliness great; rooms always seemed to be being tidied. 2 minute walk to Wan Chai subway, only 2 stops along from Central on Hong Kong Island. Would definitely stay here again.

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

Great, great place. Wonderful staff. Rooms are good, both private and dorm. Location is great; down a hutong, just round the corner from a subway station, about 30 mins or so walk from the Forbidden City. Hostel bar/restaurant does very good quality food at decent prices (obviously not as cheap as what you can get outside). I really will miss Apple, one of the girls from behind the bar. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

360 Hostel MalasaƱa

Madrid, Spain

Compared to other hostels I've stayed at, very good but not amazing, but nothing bad either. All staff were helpful and friendly, bathroom facilities good (although men's showers only top floor and we were on ground), not really a common room, but a kitchen and some free breakfast at flexible hours (8-11), good location and near subway, basic rooms but comfortable bed! No faults with this place really, I'd stay here again.

The Purple Goblin

Tallinn, Estonia

This place is just awesome. Lisa & Trevor are so friendly and give such great advice. The ONLY negative I would say is that it only has one toilet/bathroom, which obviously could be an issue if lots of people are staying but as I was there in low season and it was quiet that wasn't an issue. Other than that it's just amazing. Ended up staying for 5 nights!

Home Made House

Vilnius, Lithuania

This place is superb. Lina, the lady who runs this hostel, is simply amazing. She is so eager to help visitors and recommended me things to see and places to eat on my map (which she provides!). I even went out for a drink with her and it was the highlight of my stay in Vilnius. The kitchen doubles as a small common area and is really nice, beds are comfortable, shower is good, everything is clean. Not THAT easy to find but with directions you'll be fine. I cannot recommend this place enough!